Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Anyone ordered a DX bike light in the last week or so?
  • grumm
    Free Member

I ordered one over a week ago but it's still showing as 'waiting for supplier' on their order tracking. Anyone else had this? Have ordered from there before and stuff was normally shipped within a few days.

I guess they might be selling loads of them at the moment.

DavidB
    Free Member

I did and mine is still waiting

neil853
    Free Member

mate of mine ordered one about two weeks ago and its said that it'll be here this week. mine took about 10 working days to get here.

worth it though!

singlespeedstu

i ordered on the 4th of this month and I'm still waiting.

it has been posted though.

daim

Mine took 11 working days to arrive. Well worth the wait, it's a fantastic light for the money.

Guybrush
    Free Member

I ordered one on the 3rd of September.

I received an email on the 16th to say it had shipped.

It turned up at 7:30 am this morning (22 September)

pjt201
    Free Member

I ordered mine on 10th september and got the dispatch email this morning. Was waiting on supplier up until then.

neil853
    Free Member

got to be down to the sheer volume of sales now i think?!

grumm
    Free Member

Ordered mine 9 days ago and it's still showing 'waiting for supplier' – oh well, seems it's probably not too out of the ordinary then.

montylikesbeer

ordered my second one for a pal on 9th, still says 'waiting for supplier'

CheesybeanZ

mine took 9 days , well worth the wait .

richc
    Free Member

Mine has been shipped now, but it took 9 days or so to be posted. I guess they are swamped.

Marge
    Free Member

Has anyone had one got held up at customs?

Mine was clearly marked as 'gift' on the packaging but a friend who has ordered 2 has them sitting waiting a duty evaluation to be made on them…

evel_kneivel
    Free Member

That does not sound too good. I have ordered 4, for me and my mates. Is this a common thing to happen?

montylikesbeer

Nah my first one arrived in 8 days

What is frustrating is they are not responding to emails or their "send us a question" system.

I am not happy, though it may be a glitch

thepodge
    Free Member

there are a couple of other companies doing exactly the same light just with different branding. though they are all a bit more expensive

montylikesbeer

DX forum link

Above is a link to the DX forum, perhaps those who are waiting can add their comments to.

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

Ordered on the 8th, got a 'its been shipped' email yesterday.

grumm
    Free Member

Woo mine says 'packaging' now – must have got a new batch in from the suppliers.

grumm
    Free Member

Meh still saying packaing – come on!!!

ForkingOurSouls
    Free Member

Ordered mine yesterday. Postman has been this morning and nothing. Not happy at all… ;o)

It says "waiting for supplier" on the tracking. Not that arsed about how quick it arrives, I'm buying it so I can retire my Dinotte from bar-mounted duties and use as a helmet mounted light but I can manage a couple of weeks.

DannyLeigh
    Free Member

I ordered mine on the 31st and it came yesterday, it's great! It did take about a week before it changed from 'Waiting for Supplier' though.

davidrussell
    Free Member

can someone post a link to this light? lookin at replacing a clamp i broke on someone's torch from DX and this light sounds like the excuse I need to spend money 🙂

montylikesbeer

DX Bike light clicky

Be prepared for a 3 week delivery !

devs
    Free Member

You do realise that there is a new kid on the block guys and gals?

Looks like the same light with a heed strap for helmet mount too.

bastid big brother

neilforrow

going to get one of these today… but which torch do people recommend … as there are loads of them. ❓

parkedtiger
    Free Member

montylikesbeer – Member

What is frustrating is they are not responding to emails or their "send us a question" system. I am not happy, though it may be a glitch

Monty – my charger melted and died first time out. I have had a couple of responses from their customer service but they're very very slow (takes about three or four days to get a reply) Still no confirmation on a replacement charger being dispatched as yet (after four weeks 🙁 )

Are there any battery experts out there know where I might get hold of a suitable charger for the DX's lithium batteries ?

DavidB
    Free Member

Mine finally arrived today. Well worth the wait, a really tidy light and battery and **** me it is bright.

grumm
    Free Member

Still waiting here. 👿

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘Anyone ordered a DX bike light in the last week or so?’ is closed to new replies.