Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Anyone on here booked a weekend near coed-y-brenin at the end of April next year
  • Onzadog
    Free Member

We’ve finally found a date when all ten of us can get away but oldskoolmtb are booked that weekend. Just wondered if it was anyone on here.

coatesy
    Free Member

Not me, but can recommend Heulwenguesthouse, just in the process of booking another weekend there for October.

Onzadog
    Free Member

Cheers Coatesy, I’ll have a look at them as an alternative if I can’t find out who’s got the spot.

coatesy
    Free Member

Worth looking at, lovely people, good food, nice views, and about 5mins drive from the centre.

We have self catering log cabins available and a bunkhouse right by the oldskoolmtb if that is of interest to you and if you don’t fancy cooking then the Rhiw Goch Inn is just 5 minutes walk from the cabins and opposite the bunkhouse. 🙂 Find out more online http://www.logcabinswales.co.uk or call us 01766 540219

monksie
    Free Member

A small world. I think that might be some of the people from my work. In fact, as I’m provisionally booked to go with them (I’ll find a way of getting out of it) I’m convinced it’s them. The name of the place sounds familiar and it’s booked for the last weekend in April. Mixed group of abilities but I don’t do groups.

fathomer

Old Skool can only sleep 8 can’t they?

Trekster
    monksie
    Free Member

Yep. Just asked. Pretty convinced that’s the place. No names of who’s going yet but it looks like this lot are your culprits. Sorry.

zilog6128

I’ll have a look at them as an alternative if I can’t find out who’s got the spot.

Just out of interest, what are you planning on doing if you DO find out who’s booked?

jkomo

Ty seren great as well.

rusty90
    Free Member

Llyn Gwynant Barns are worth looking at (though they get booked up very early)

chakaping
    Free Member

Just out of interest, what are you planning on doing if you DO find out who’s booked?

I’m intrigued too.

They’ll be sleeping with the fishes in Trawsfynnydd Lake, I expect.

Onzadog
    Free Member

Thanks monksie, seems there’s a big group of them so that’s that. If it had only been two or three, we might have asked nicely if we could swap. If you ask, people can say no; if you don’t ask, they can’t say yes.

monksie
    Free Member

Result! Of sorts anyway. It’s a different weekend!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Anyone on here booked a weekend near coed-y-brenin at the end of April next year’ is closed to new replies.