Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Anyone on any magical prescription hay fever drugs?
  • alexxx
    Free Member

Oh and I do drink a lot of espresso… and alcohol has histamine in I believe? so maybe not good to drink whilst suffering! unless you drink enough to not care about your face!

Dibbs
    Free Member

I don’t notice my hay-fever while I’m cycling but it kicks back in with a vengeance as soon as I stop. 😕

joshvegas
    Free Member

Video of eye creasing or it didn’t happen.

wrecker
    Free Member

Royal Navy Doctors? You’re lucky it was only a needle you got in the arse!

They didn’t f*** with me after the lariam incident.

slowoldgit
    Free Member

@ alex – ISTR reading that hay fever abroad may kick in on the second holiday somewhere, ie the first year’s exposure to whatever (might have been vine or olive pollen) sets you up for the big hit the second year.

alexxx
    Free Member

interesting – I was there 4 years or so thought all year round before it became anything – it was in Morzine so pine trees and big grassy fields.. I think back here I’m allergic to grass pollen but never narrowed it down further as I just seemed to get hammered no matter what I did… as I write this my eyes have started getting scratchy so I’m off to put drops in!

wysiwyg
    Free Member

joshvegas – Member
    Video of eye creasing or it didn’t happen.

Ask and ye shall receive. Portait video fail…

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KL0wVfW7-A[/video]

v8ninety

Awww, jeez. That’s nasty 🙁 You have my sympathy; now please stop poking your own eye!

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

My dear sirs, during the 1800’s, cocaine in solution was a highly recommended treatment for Hayfever. May I be so bold as to suggest the original poster and gentlemen to combine such a drug with the company of women of easy virtue.

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Local honey !

Last couple of years I ate locally sourced honey from down the road and didn’t suffer at all. This year I forgot to do it and suffered badly with tree pollen at the start of the season

Bushwacked
    Free Member

Fexofenadine too – awesome – best hayfever tablets I’ve ever had – changed my enjoyment of the outdoors.

Dr tried to take me off them due to cost but I kicked up a stink and they kept me on them.

Also take Rhinocort nasal spray too

I don’t really notice my hayfever now, compared to when I was younger and was hospitalised due to a hayfever triggered asthma attack.

scaredypants

Assuming it is pollen-related rather than other allergens, bear in mind that pollen levels in air at ground-level tend to be higher in evening & morning, so don’t sleep with windows open

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘Anyone on any magical prescription hay fever drugs?’ is closed to new replies.