Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • anyone near a richer sounds and can do me a favour?
  • sadexpunk

i want this ipod dock. but they wont post it to me. rang em and they said its pick up in store only. but we havent got a store near us.

dont spose anyone feels like buying it for me and posting it on? ill obviously cover all postage costs and can paypal or bank transfer money beforehand if need be?

its £15, and i wouldnt mind the remote too for a tenner? so £25 plus postage (and a bit added on for a pint too)? 🙂

no worries if not, no harm in trying 🙂

cheers

simonlovell999
    Free Member

I can do it, got one in Bristol. Bank transfer

ronjeremy
    Free Member

Do you have as Asda near by? Reason being I got an official Apple Universal Dock (with remote) for £17.50, the other week, did see them them still in the other day for £25, just a thought.

sadexpunk

hmmm i have ron, but wont get chance to visit one for a week or more. and after a quick google they seem to be £35 in asda now.

so…..simon, you want to mail me with your bank details and how much you want to add on for postage/pint?

thanks a lot 🙂

simonlovell999
    Free Member

ygm sadexpunk

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Btw sadexpunk, was there a decision on the cake business name?

santacruzsi
    Free Member

One near me in Manchester if you get stuck, happy to help if they have one.

Frankers
    Free Member
    sadexpunk

thanks for all the offers of help chaps. simon, ive mailed you ta.

dd, yes, ive updated that thread, but in the end can you believe she went for A Piece of Cake!! think its crap meself, but she’s happy with it :-/

thanks again

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘anyone near a richer sounds and can do me a favour?’ is closed to new replies.