Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Anyone lost a pair of Oakleys on the trail?
  • mboy
    Free Member

I found a pair of Brown framed, Gold Lensed Oakleys this evening whilst out on a quick ride.

Anybody lost a pair recently? Where did you lose them?

Oggles
    Free Member
    forgotmename
    Free Member

I lost a pair on sunday between jaggers clough and hagg farm, but they are black framed radars.

mboy
    Free Member

It wasn’t in the Peaks I can tell you that much!

yamyamblade
    Free Member

not near sheffield was it??

mboy
    Free Member

not near sheffield was it??

Nope, nowhere near sadly.

Matt_B
    Free Member

Not in North Wales was it? I lost a pair of brown ones at Gwydyr.

yamyamblade
    Free Member

good saves me having to go into the garage to check my camelbak cheers and nice one for asking, good karma and all that

KINGTUT
    Free Member

I lost a pair on sunday between jaggers clough and hagg farm, but they are black framed radars.

Oof, bet that hurt.

forgotmename
    Free Member

Yes it did, a lot, i stopped to help a bloke doing a race fix a puncture, took camelbak off ,glasses were in chest strap, i think, put it back on when fixed puncture for him, got on my way, got to top of lockerbrook and realized i was down £200 so we went back, but they were gone, kinda fkukd my day up, Anyway there gone now. bolox.

mboy
    Free Member

Not in North Wales was it? I lost a pair of brown ones at Gwydyr.

Sorry, they’d have had to have been blown a LONG way from North Wales too.

ONE quick Google Search later reveals they appear to be a pair of Oakley Half Jackets. As I said, with brown arms/frame and Gold lenses.

Similar to these…

dr_adams
    Free Member

yeah second the good karma thing!!
    Wish i had some…

zaskar
    Free Member

Ah the satisfaction of returning lost items to owner should be enough Dr Adams.

No it never is…karma bolloks… :mrgreen:

Comrade
    Free Member

Hi there, were they found at Dalby Forest?? My brother lost a pair like those a month or so ago.

mboy
    Free Member

Hi there, were they found at Dalby Forest?? My brother lost a pair like those a month or so ago.

Loooooong way south I’m afraid mate. There’s no way these could have been lost for a month either, they were sat in the middle of the trail I was riding. Most likely been lost within a few hours of me finding them I’d say.

anjs
    Free Member

Lost a pair a Swinley about 4 years ago so doubt they are mine….

clubber
    Free Member

I lost some m-frames in Belfast near Napoleon’s Nose about 5 years ago if anyone’s found them 🙂 Black frame, persimmon (orange) lense…

mos

Yes, i lost some M Frames at CYB 7 years ago, so they are obviuosly mine. Come on, hand them over.

sheldona
    Free Member

Mandi lost some 1/2 jackets last June!

ebygomm
    Free Member

I’ve lost 3 pairs like that! One stolen from my work desk, one somewhere between llandegla and nottingham and one on national cycle route 6 somewhere between hucknall and nottingham. All rootbeer frames and gold iridium lenses

mboy
    Free Member

I’ve lost 3 pairs like that! One stolen from my work desk, one somewhere between llandegla and nottingham and one on national cycle route 6 somewhere between hucknall and nottingham. All rootbeer frames and gold iridium lenses

This was at least 100 miles away from Nottingham too I’m afraid.

Aidy
    Free Member

Epping forest?

They aren’t mine, it just seemed like a fun game 🙂

dr_adams
    Free Member

100 miles away from Nottingham…..hmmmmm
    devon?

forgotmename
    Free Member

Chicksands?

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘Anyone lost a pair of Oakleys on the trail?’ is closed to new replies.