Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Anyone launched eBay disputes
  • timthetinyhorse

Long story short I purchased a rear shock off eBay, paid the second I won the item then waited……..finally one week later the item was listed as dispatched but I sit here now with still no shock, no refund and most annoying no contact from seller when he has actively sold items since!! I have emailed him every day for over a week and got nothing so started a eBay dispute to which surprise surprise no response, the next stage of the dispute begins 19th but to be honest I don’t know what happens??? Will PayPal refund me the money or have I lost my hard earned and finally learned not to trust eBay?? Any advice would be great

Rob

allthepies
    Free Member

If the other side doesn’t reply to the dispute then paypal will refund you. The buyer has a strong hand in ebay land.

cynic-al
    Free Member

I had one where a bloke sent me a bent seatpost, I returned it, he did nothing – maybe one reply under the dispute procedure. Ebay refunded me – and I think that may have been on the basis of no response from him.

You’ll be fine but will have to wait. What’s his feedback like? Odd if he’s an old hand…

wwaswas

my advice is to send all contact through the email message system so that ebay can see a record of you emailing and him not responding when they look at your case. He can’t claim all your emails went to spam either.

timthetinyhorse

Yeah everything has been sent through eBay, he had a feedback of 6 at 100% so not amazing but thought I would give him a go, have had 0 response from him so should be a clear cut case……sick to detach of no bike due to no shock so I’m almost on the verge of buying new from tf as shocks to fit 05 enduros are hard to come across

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Anyone launched eBay disputes’ is closed to new replies.