Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Anyone know where I can buy the new OneUp comp flat pedals from?
  • onedpete
    Free Member

I’m looking at getting some new flats for my build and was liking the look of the above. They’re the nylon versions, retail for about 38 bucks apparently, but can’t see them for sale anywhere? CRC have them showing, but says out of stock with no clue as to when they’ll be back in stock…Look like a nice design, light, cheap n big!!

transporter13
    Free Member

Also checkout the new HT pa03a plastic pedals
    I have some and theyre pretty much perfect

LAT

Have you tried the One Up website? I believe they have a UK warehouse.

onedpete
    Free Member

Oh yeah? I’ll give em a Google… I’m tempted by the nukeproof Neutron ones too, cheap as shit and get solid reviews. Anyone used em?

onedpete
    Free Member

Yep, those Hts look sweet. Are all the pins metal replaceable ones as I’ve heard the plastic pins shear off on the nukeproof?

scruff
    Free Member
    Goldigger
    Free Member

I’ve got the raceface Chester’s on my fattie, no complaints so far.

VanHalen

buy the nukeproofs (or anything else) these one-ups are convex so grip will be worse than copmpetitors. they are also more expensive.

onedpete
    Free Member

Ah really, they don’t look convex in the pics I’ve seen, but not seen em in the flesh as such… Chester’s look a lot like the NPs in design, bit pricier though. I must admit, I’m liking the look of the HT ones, bit bigger platform too, might suit my size 11’s!!

BillOddie

The outer locknuit thing game loose on my kids nukeproof pedals.

Not terminal as I noticed in time but had the nut come all the way out it could have been somewhat annoying.

kimbers

pedal body looks a bit convex

honourablegeorge
    transporter13
    Free Member

Neutrons are a shit design
    Chesters are good but a small platform even for my size 9s…son now had my pair and loves them.
    HT pedals have all metal pins but a much larger platform. Mate also has a set with size 11 feet with 5 tens and loves them

benpinnick

Most of the above pedals are HT made, so not much to choose between them. Its a question of fit and style I think. I prefer the chester’s (but can see why others don’t) as for me with my size 9s they offer just the right balance of grip v movement and no nasty hotspots for where I place my feet, but everyone will have different size feet in a zillion different spots. Best to try some if you can!

onedpete
    Free Member

Ah cool, CRC must’ve restocked, thanks for the heads up honourablgeorge, oh, and the sarcasm, ha ha!! I must admit though, I’m a little dubious of the lack of concave of the Oneups, maybe it’s just the pics….think I’m swaying towards the HT’s now, as the Chesters and neutrons look a little bit small for my wide size 11s.

honourablegeorge

onedpete – Member
    Ah cool, CRC must’ve restocked, thanks for the heads up honourablgeorge, oh, and the sarcasm, ha ha!!

🙂

Was keeping an eye on them myself, wanted a set for the youngster, but the convex shape puts me off a bit. Might go for the Chesters instead.

Andy-R

Although don’t OneUp claim that the slight convexity will actually improve grip, as that’s more the shape that the sole of your shoe is when weight is applied to it? Seems logical somehow.
    I might get a pair, just to compare with my Electrons.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Anyone know where I can buy the new OneUp comp flat pedals from?’ is closed to new replies.