Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Anyone know where has Apple iPad Minis In stock?
  • groundskeeperwilly
    Free Member

Looking for an iPad Mini but struggling to find one-anyone know a shop/site that actually has stock?

nealglover
    Free Member

Apple store in Sheffield had loads of them on Friday.

jota180
    Free Member

I ordered mine – albeit a 3G one – as soon as the Apple store opened online on day one, it turned up last Wednesday

No idea if this is accurate
    http://www.ipad-stock.co.uk/

localhero94
    Free Member

Check Argos – we ordered one this morning for pickup in store.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Just order one from Apple. I did and it arrived a week earlier than the original delivery estimate.

Lovely bits of kit by the way. I’m posting this from it now 🙂

CaptainMainwaring
    Free Member

Quite a few places have them in stock unless you want a 3G version. Had to order mine through Apple direct and will have taken about 2.5 weeks by the time it is meant to turn up next week

cozz
    Free Member

weird, on argos it says its not available for ordering to pick up in store

grantway
    Free Member

Buy them from Apples online store.
    Also you would get better customer care

I_Ache
    Free Member

cozz – Member
    weird, on argos it says its not available for ordering to pick up in store

I think it works on store stock not stock at the RDC. We have had stuff from Argos before and had to go to a non preferred store because that’s the only one in the area that had stock.

groundskeeperwilly
    Free Member

Apple online store has none at all in white and only the larger capacity one in black. No more expected till Jan. Local Apple Store has none at all. I’m after a 16G White. Will try local Argos thanks.

Frankers
    Free Member

Check your local John Lewis as there are non online

You get 2 year warranty with JL

grantway – Member
    Buy them from Apples online store.
    Also you would get better customer care

How is the customer care better when buying in store, not disagreeing just interested why it is.

Lionheart
    Free Member

My side kick bought one in the Exeter store on Monday

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

I echo the customer service statement. It doesn’t matter where you buy it from Apple warranty covers all stock from any store.

If anything John Lewis is better as after a year Apple stop warranty but John Lewis you get one more (albeit with them rather than apple).

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Anyone know where has Apple iPad Minis In stock?’ is closed to new replies.