• This topic has 47 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by hora.
Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Anyone know this trail in Marsden
  • riklegge

I’m away on Thursday so still planning to ride Wednesday. I think Mintimperial is planning to join me, if anyone else is in please let me know so we wait. 7.45 at Riverhead.

Shame I’m away for the Thursday thing, that looks good.

riklegge

Right, mintimperial has bailed, and it appears everyone else is either unavailable or planning to go to the event on Thursday instead so I’m going to sack it off tonight.

If anyone was planning to come, let me know; I might be persuaded to change my mind…

cheekyboy
    Free Member

Did the meet/ride go ahead ? has anyone done the full packhorse descent now its been flagged ?

riklegge

Full packhorse has lost some of its charm, but at least it’s not really affected by wet weather too much now. The bottom section is still good.

spawnofyorkshire

Not done the full packhorse in a couple of months but the flagged bits are really annoying, especially on a hardtail
    The stone they’ve used will get sketchy/slimey son if it hasn’t done so already

hora
    Free Member

I’m good for any evening Barr Thurs if anyone’s out?

riklegge

Sorry, I’m working most evenings this week. Next Monday might be an option.

hora
    Free Member

Mondays also good. I’ve not ridden all weekend. I went to London so took my roadbike to at least get a ride for a Sun am ride and…forgot my shoes.

So I want to overkill MTB now

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘Anyone know this trail in Marsden’ is closed to new replies.