Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Anyone know of Cycledelia in Hertfordshire?
  • YETIboyJAY
    Free Member

Just wondering if anyone has dealt with them.

Keen to know people’a experiences of the shop/eBay shop.

Cheers!

qwerty
    Free Member

Broxbourne? Going back a fair bit but i’m pretty sure it was owned by Fluffy then Paligap rep & had a sound mechanic/shop guy in there.

YETIboyJAY
    Free Member

That’s the place mate. I’m just a bit concerned after reading a couple eBay reviews where they have ‘sold’ things to people (buyers paid) and items just don’t show up…only to find the item re-listed and sell for more money.

I might be after someone to pop in there for me to collect some forks (saves waiting for posting) 🙂

grahamt1980

One in Hitchin? Good shop but have only been in the shop to buy rather than mail order.

Loads of stuff in there but i personally prefer kinetic in Hitchin

chakaping
    Free Member

They were sound when they were my LBS of choice about four or five years ago.

I’m not going all the way back down south to pick a fork up for you though!

Call them if you have any concerns.

YETIboyJAY
    Free Member

Cheers fellers.

I have spoken to them…I called right away when I was ebay mailed by them to say the brand new (from a new full bike they had) Reba’s I’d won and paid for on eBay had leaks. After reading the past comments I thought this was to get out of them sending them to me.

They were a bargain but that’s what it’s all about isn’t it? Set a reserve if you have a minimum sale price.

I’ve been told they are going to SRAM which is fine. But I had to wait a week to be told about the ‘leaks’ and have had nothing since- despite asking for updates.

I’ll call again tomorrow for an update. I’ll even call SRAM to see if they have them if needs be. Just hope I’m not being strung along.

Cheers!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Anyone know of Cycledelia in Hertfordshire?’ is closed to new replies.