Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Anyone know of any deals on Commencal frames at the moment?
  • Kitz_Chris
    Free Member

Finally decided that I want a Super 4 and not an Anthem (anything else I should have considered?), so I'm look to get a frame only, but they seem a bit thin on the ground at the moment. Anyone know of anywhere doing any deals?

mundiesmiester
    Free Member
    Kitz_Chris
    Free Member

Thanks mundiesmeister, but I'm looking for an XC-style bike rather than a short travel trail bike, hence why it'd be a super 4 rather than a meta 4x.

but has anyone used Realcycles before? never really heard anything (good or bad) about them.

Kitz_Chris
    Free Member

Well I've just rang up Real cycles and the guy on the other end was friendly and helpful, so I've put in an order for a Super 4 frame. Will update here once I've got it

Mister-P
    Free Member

Steve at Real knows his onions. Thankfully he also knows his Commencals 😆

GlennG
    Free Member

Real Cycles are a pleasure to deal with, Steve is a very helpfull bloke, cant recommend them enough.

Kitz_Chris
    Free Member

Thats good to here a bit of previous experience. Its amazing what a difference friendly staff can make. Looking forward to building her up now 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Anyone know of any deals on Commencal frames at the moment?’ is closed to new replies.