Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Anyone know if there is a new Saint group on the horizon?
  • rab5474
    Free Member

I’m in need of some new brakes and am thinking saints. However as the new XTR and XT has been released i dont want to buy only for a new model to be announced in a month or 2.

Rab

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

In terms of brakes, I doubt it, the Zee’s and Saints are so far ahead of everything except Hope V4’s in terms of power (and lighter to boot) that I doubt they will need to update them anytime soon. They are something ridiculous like 40 percent more powerful that a set of SLX brakes.

Some people just don’t get on with the servo wave lever feel though.

If you don’t want Saints, the Sram Guide RSC’s or Guide Ultimates look a good shout.

wysiwyg
    Free Member

Interesting fact of the day, I was personally responsible for causing the release of the saint mk1 groupset info early by shimano by about 2 months. Whoops

matt_outandabout

Say what and how?

wysiwyg
    Free Member

When I used to do stuff for MBUK site back int day I posted up a photo of this new DH groupset called Saint, the first info in the UK and the image had only been on the www for an hr at this point. There was an embargo on the info which I didn’t know about. Shimano went ape and got hold of future publishing as they thought I was working for future and ignored the embargo. At this point it was too late and the images had spread so shimano brought the release fwd and lifted the embargo.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Anyone know if there is a new Saint group on the horizon?’ is closed to new replies.