Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • anyone know if llandegla is open on boxing day
  • kimbers

Got a morning pass to escape from the in-laws or will penmachno be a better bet ?

fallsoffalot
    Free Member

no idea if llandegla is open ,but penmachno will be like riding in a river, only guessing though

kimbers

Yeah that’s what I was thinking plus I’m on the Wirral and penmachno is an extra hours driving time

jekkyl

I reckon you should be alright, they can’t close a forest and if the carpark’s closed you could just park down the road & cycle up.

weare138
    Free Member

go past the llandegla site, aprk at the plough pub, go down the lane on the left of the pub. there s agap in the fence. Or park at the Ponderosa and head up to the masts and drop in from the top///

ponti
    Free Member

Or better still, go on their website to see that they are open from 9.00am till 4.00pm.

kimbers

Checked the website but couldn’t find any specific mention of Xmas

kimbers

Cheers !

kimbers

Well that was ace got there nice and early was almost totally deserted bit chilly by the end but burnt off some of that Xmas day indulgence and got a break from the in laws !

funkybaj
    Free Member

Was off there tomorrow, didn’t realise there’d be snow on the ground! Is it much of a covering?

kimbers

Not really only a few bits near the start a few icy puddles tho

fastindian
    Free Member

currently closed due to very very high winds round here!!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘anyone know if llandegla is open on boxing day’ is closed to new replies.