Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • anyone know any cheap place for jockey wheels?
  • jimbobrighton
    Free Member

seriously – £30 for a set of x9 jockey wheels off of CRC. I’d laugh if it wasn’t such a pi$$ take.

anyone know a cheap place? if not, then I see a small opportunity in the market….

acorlett

Do a google around for the cheapest set of these:

http://www.jejamescycles.co.uk/bbb-rollerboyst-jockey-item157114.html

SRAM ones are ridiculously priced.

TheSlider
    Free Member

Hey Jimbo give A.D. Cycles in Horsham (01403258391) (I’m sure you probably know them anyway) a ring. They have really cheap ones to fit everything I’ve ever had. Wish I could remember their name but I can’t and it’s raining cats and dogs so I’m not going outside to look, sorry

crotchrocket
    Free Member
    PikeBN14
    Free Member

If it’s just the bearings that are donald, lob them in some boiling water, press out the bearings and replace, done mine a couple of times, still lots of life in the wheels themselves.

IanW
    Free Member

I just fitted some tacx jobs £22 from the lbs probably less online. I needed to adjust the spacing of the offset holes but otherwise excellent.

Lawmanmx
    Free Member

i could do with some cheap’uns for me XTR, gen ones cost a frickin fortune dont they 🙁

EccentricEllis

TACX! £16 ish.

Lawmanmx
    Free Member

each or for a pair? Linky?

seth-enslow666
    Free Member

just seen these on ebay earlier. 10 quid for a pair I had some in the past seemed ok. Cheap as chips!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BBB-Rollerboys-BDP02-Jockey-Wheels-Shimano-9-10-Speed-/120554446270?pt=UK_sportsleisure_cycling_bikeparts_SR&var=&hash=item61ca1b5b85

unovolo
    Free Member

Decathlon seem to do Tacx jockey wheels cheaper than anyone.
    I got Shimano versions with Stainless bearings for £11.99,Edinburgh Cycle Co-op want £19.99 for the same.

steve_b77
    Free Member

BBB one’s a pretty good, certainly last longer than Shimano OE ones.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘anyone know any cheap place for jockey wheels?’ is closed to new replies.