Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • anyone know a good bike shop in the Solihull area?
  • drinkmoreport
    Free Member

i've a friend who needs to go get some work done on their Hybrid, they also want to buy some SKS full guards too.

anyone?

lunge

Red kite in Shirley always used to be good. Not been there for a while though.

andy7t2
    Free Member

there's red kite in Shirley I've never used it but had some good reports from work colleagues

drinkmoreport
    Free Member

She went into Red Kite but felt very patronised, one young chap commented that " you don't look much like a cyclist" on being asked a question. so, any others?

andy7t2
    Free Member

no need for that

The only other places i know are in central birmingham, evans and cycle surgery ect

There's a small one on Coleshill high street but no others in Solihull

rOcKeTdOg

She went into Red Kite but felt very patronised

same old shop then 🙁

i can't recommend any other shop in the area though, that's why i travel to Cheltenham Cycles

djflexure

Scott's cycles Stratford Road – brilliant bike shop

sheldona
    Free Member

Hijack, drinkmoreport have you posted those tyres I paid for 3 weeks ago yet? Thanks

ps44
    Free Member

Mike Vaughan in Kenilworth or Cycle Studio in Stratford. I use both and very happy with them.

shindiggy
    Free Member

I think Red Kite in Solihull is an excellent shop, been many times and always have been more than helpful.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘anyone know a good bike shop in the Solihull area?’ is closed to new replies.