Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Anyone know a decent physio in Cheltenham area?
  • Bushwacked
    Free Member

Seperated my shoulder 5 weeks ago and while most of it is better I seem to be stuck with some trapped nerves in my shoulder / back which are giving me loads of pain when I move it and don’t seem to be improving.

Does anyone know a shit hot physio in the Cheltenham Gloucester area as I’m losing a bit of faith with the one I’ve been seeing.

Cheers

B

sheldona
    Free Member

Mandi used one in Brum £35 per session, she had 1 session and fixed her ankle which she was having trouble with for 6 months or so!

jedi

drive to hertford and see nikki at varney practice (she owns it)

pure genius,trust me on this

IHN

Nicola Ellis – Tel. 252252. Mad as a box of frogs, but very good and just around the corner from you (Old Bath Road, opp. the Tennis Club). Say I/Roch/Dan sent you.

Bushwacked
    Free Member

Thanks guys.

Just got back from the physio and told her that I wasn’t happy so she bascially reassessed me and tried some new stuff and found some different problems – will see how I feel after a restful weekend (Clubing, Drinking, eating, partying and DJing) and take it from there.

jedi

man up and ride corby tuesday bro!

Bushwacked
    Free Member

Will see how my arm is but at the moment might be coming up the week after if all is well.

Anyway, got my baby to supervise!!!

http://teamtompkins.bulldoghome.com/photos/BDRES/teamtompkins_bulldoghome_com/Cleeve_changes_v3a.jpg

Work started yesterday to the revised plans and should be finished Wednesday next week. Went up today and they’ve done loads in a day – amazing what you can do with a digger.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Anyone know a decent physio in Cheltenham area?’ is closed to new replies.