Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • anyone in northumberland got a bike box i can use for posting a bike?
  • AnyExcuseToRide
    Free Member

will come to collect

warton
    Free Member

No, but I bet if you asked Ian at the bike place he’d have one you could have

chunkymonkey
    Free Member

I nipped to Halfords and asked politely when I needed one the other week and they kindly obliged.

kevj
    Free Member

Ive got one in the loft you can have. Postcode is SR4 though…..

AnyExcuseToRide
    Free Member

the bike place being in prudhoe or kielder?

already asked at shop in hexham (but the guys a bell end) and the one in corbridge (guy is fairly nice) but no bike boxes at the moment

warton
    Free Member

kielder and bellingham

ir_bandito
    Free Member

I’ve got one, but can’t say I like your description of John in The Bike Shop, so you can’t have it.

northshoreniall

Got one in Halfords Silverlink with no bother yesterday to send bike by courier

seavers
    Free Member

Ask in your LBS, they will usually have something they will give you. Last time I needed one they gave me loads of packaging including some nice plastic bits to stick in the forks etc.

AnyExcuseToRide
    Free Member

warton – thanks i will try up there!

seavers – already tried but they aint got any just now

bandito – hes always been so unhelpful towards me, just generally taking the p*ss, as for his dad i wont even start

teethgrinder

It’s the bicycle repair man in Prudhoe. ICan call in tomorrow or sat and ask as it’s just down the road from me.

Just checked in garage and I only have a wheel box.

AnyExcuseToRide
    Free Member

teethgrinder, thankyou for you kind offer, my brother is actually the one sorting it out and he has found one in blaydon but bellingham is much closer to me so will try there first and also give the guy in prudhoe a call ont old telephone

ir_bandito
    Free Member

hes always been so unhelpful towards me, just generally taking the p*ss, as for his dad i wont even start

I think I might know who you are…

teethgrinder

No problem. If you need one picked up gimme a shout

AnyExcuseToRide
    Free Member

bandito – fantastic detective work, please pass my message on with kind regards

grinder – cheers will do

ir_bandito
    Free Member

Apologies. Got you mixed up with someone else.

teethgrinder

I am picking one up from Prudhoe this morning – yours if you want it…

AnyExcuseToRide
    Free Member

Teethgrinder – i hope you didnt go especially for me… i have already got one, got it from a shop in blaydon :S its my brother sorting it out not myself as im abroad but he got one from blaydon anyway! Thank you very much for the offer either way, have fun making cardboard castles with it!

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘anyone in northumberland got a bike box i can use for posting a bike?’ is closed to new replies.