Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Anyone have some size 49 specialized shoes?
  • MSP

If so could they measure the length of the insole for me in cm.

thanks

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Tony (Ton) may be your best bet…

MSP

bump just in case a fellow bigfootian is on the forum this morning.

clubber
    Free Member

I have 48s if that’s any help – I can measure them tonight.

If you can find someone with a 47, you can probably extrapolate to a 49 🙂

big_n_daft
    Free Member

Ton’s feet aren’t that big

euain

I’m watching with interest – but I’ve never managed to find a Specialized shoe big enough (48s are tiny – well big, but not big enough) and I never knew they came any bigger.

Sidi size 50s are working for me just now.

MSP

Sidi 50’s work for me, but I don’t like the sole, I am after some winter boots and would prefer a grippier sole, the only size 50 winter boots I have seen are lake and sidi, but I have seen comments about specialized sizing up a bit bigger so would like to see if that’s true.

clubber
    Free Member

By my reckoning my Spesh shoes fit the same as my Shimano ones of the same size.

barefootbigfoot
    Free Member

My Specialized Road Pro in a size EU49 is 31.5cm from tip to heel (for the insole)

To put that into context with other shoes, I wear:

New Balance EU50
    Merrell EU49 walking / EU50 for running
    Shimano EU50
    Adidas EU50
    Converse EU48 (ok length but narrow) / EU49
    Vivobarefoot EU50

The Road pro is a very nice shoe. I’ll definitely replace with like for like if I can find another EU49. I’d love to get a Specialized tri shoe also but haven’t seen an EU49. I’m also hunting an EU49 off-road shoe, so you can see I’m happy with the fit and size of Specialized BG shoes!

I’ve got the Shimano R087 in a EU51 wide and it is truly cavernous inside. I’m definitely an EU50 in Shimano and think I’d probably get away with a normal fit rather than the wide fit. I use minimal shoes for running and have spent most of my life barefoot or in flipflops whenever not working, so think I have quite a wide forefoot yet have no issues with the Specialized EU49 being too narrow.

Hope this helps!
    Danny

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Anyone have some size 49 specialized shoes?’ is closed to new replies.