Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • anyone have a pair of endura or altura w/proof shortsopions please
  • handyman
    Free Member

Hi Does anyone have or experience of said shorts and their sizing, fit etc thanks

fejling
    Free Member

I have a pair of Endura Superlite shorts and they are great, let a bit of water through on a long ride in very heavy rain, but for general everyday rain they keep your cheeks bone dry. I use them with an Endura clickfast liner.

marcher
    Free Member

I own the altura attacks and they come up really big.
    Normally a L/XL – I opted for the L and they still wear very loose on the waist.

fejling
    Free Member

Oh yeah, you asked about sizing too! I'm a 34" waist and the large size is spot on.

Northwind

I have the Attacks, £50 from Merlin which isn't so much more than a regular pair of quality shorts, and they've been good so far. They do seem a tiny bit chafy under the unders, there's a bit of a seam there which surprised me though it's very flat. But totally waterproof so far, and they shed mud too. And generally well thought out, well fitting shorts. I'm 31" waist 32" leg and took a medium, and I reckon they just barely fit.

Remains to be seen how they'll last, washing is always the problem with kit like this I reckon. They're bigger than my Altura Mayhems, I noticed.

Adders69
    Free Member

Altura Attack 3/4 Length's here – been out in the full-on wet twice now, and I'm happy to report that they work brilliantly!

Sizing – I'm normally a medium all day long … but had to exchange the mediums for Small at Evans. On the plus side it's the first time I've been in a small size of anything for at least 20 years! Result!

steve_b77
    Free Member

Altura Attacks here too. Really good, kpt me ice and dry on my commute home this evening

"Northwind" when you say barely fit?

I've got a 32" waist and the mediums need the adjuster bands pulling in – bike clothing oversized shocker!!

daj
    Free Member

Superlites here, Quality I think ;o)

YoungDaveriley
    Free Member

I've got the Endura ones,no idea of the size.Tried them,they fit. They do work,but as usual,I think we get stung for mountain bike gear.

glynP
    Free Member

I tried a pair of the new Endura MT500 splash shorts on at Alpine bikes the other day, they are not fully waterproof but have waterproof panels on all the right places, there very light and very soft, they feel great. I also own the Gore AlpX paclite shorts and the Endura Event 3/4'rs, Both are superb, would like a pair of the Attacks but the small is huge, a bit poor from altura

Del

alturas again. 31" waist running a M and they're drawn right in to make 'em fit. work well though.

dave360

Altura here. I wore 'em all last winter and they've been ace. Fit and quality is good.

mr_stru

I've got a set of the Endura Event 3/4s and they seem pretty good. They keep me dry when it rains and seem pretty comfy.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘anyone have a pair of endura or altura w/proof shortsopions please’ is closed to new replies.