Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Anyone have a mojo hd3?
  • pitchpro2011
    Free Member

So who has one? Waiting for mine to arrive and want to hear stories of how good it is please 🙂

mynamesnotbob
    Free Member

Yes I do, had one for a couple of months, it’s brilliant.

Helped as I built it up exactly as I wanted, but it really is the best bike I have ever had. Climbs well, descends well. I may have just hit a sweet spot in setup, but I just forget about it when I am riding, it just does what I ask of it.

It’s playful but really easy to ride at the same time. It’s my perfect bike at the moment, don’t regret it at all and tried many other bikes trying to pick.

pitchpro2011
    Free Member

The head angle is kinda steep. Does it feel like ito going down steep stuff?

mynamesnotbob
    Free Member

Personally not had a problem, I run it in 150mm form, so 67 degree head angle. I find it absolutely fine and very stable, though if you are used to a really slack angle it may seem a bit steep. Going downhill it’s great and really attacks corners well, I prefer it being a bit more alive personally but it’s always going to be a balance getting the head angle right if you are not always going downhill.

My riding is always going to be a mix, so outright downhill performance is not something that a worry about too much, but if I was doing more downhill I could set the fork to 160 and throw in an angleset. Either way it handles all downhill thrown at it really well.

Yes I know I need to decide on spacers and cut the steerer more

hopeychondriact
    Free Member

duuurrrrrrrrible.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Anyone have a mojo hd3?’ is closed to new replies.