Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Anyone have a Four4th Genesis light?
  • rickon
    Free Member

Hi Chaps,

After figuring out that my current light doesn’t fit on my new frame, I’m looking at other options.

Has anyone got experience of the Four4th lights Genesis? the 4-spot version?

I’ve been in touch with Derick from Four4th and he seems like a really nice chap – and the modularity of the lights is appealing indeed.

I’m interested in real world figures, e.g. burn time, brightness….

Any help would be ace 🙂

Cheers

Ricks

Yetiman
    Free Member

Quite a few folk in our group are using Four4th lights (a group buy a few years ago) and I’m using a 1200L Exodus as a helmet light. It’s lovely and light so ideal for helmet mounting, the build quality is excellent and the light output is a little brighter than my Hope 4. My night rides are between 90 minutes and 3 hrs long and I’ve yet to have the battery die on me.

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

lots of the Tunnel Hills guys use them.

the only thing I noticed was a bit of a gap between their low and high settings, nothing in the middle. But it is maybe their experience that has selected these levels, as I haven’t ever seen anyone complain about it.

rickon
    Free Member

Cheers chaps – agree about the gap – I am a little unsettled about not having a medium setting, but was thinking of mitigating this by having two batteries. With the prices Derick is able to arrange for the light and two batteries, it works out cheaper than a Maxx-d – which was the other option, as my missus uses a mark 3, and it’s pretty nice.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Anyone have a Four4th Genesis light?’ is closed to new replies.