Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Anyone had this 2 week cold thing ? what to take
  • unfitgeezer
    Free Member

Last 2 weeks had cold but not a cold if you get my drift, dont feel unwell with it had a cough that went now have crusty nose without the snot drips and when you breath in it feels like you have a cold but no cold the coldness on back of throat feeling had a sore throat that went after a few days.

I put it down to still being freezing and the building at work being to cold and some horrible little virus thats taking its time to shift !

Anyone had/got the same ?

slackalice
    Free Member

There seem to be a number of cold viruses that are doing the rounds this winter/spring.

I’m just getting over one that started with a cough in early Feb and none of the pharmaceutical meds seemed to diminish it in any way, shape or form, it carried on regardless, following its own process. So a two week cold is mere bagatelle in my book! 😉

The only med that did help to ease the annoying unproductive, thickly, chesty throaty cough was Chesteze Do-Do’s. They seem to ease the throat and bronchial tubes, so may help you?

Also, these Do-Do’s have active ingredients with long complicated names, with some of them ending in ‘ine’, which I’ve found is always a good start for any drug 😉 Take two, rather than the recommended one and the world does become a happier place 🙂

BigJohn

Day Nurse Capsules have made me feel a bit better with this one.

Drac

So you have a snotty nose is what you’re trying to say?

unfitgeezer
    Free Member

So you have a snotty nose is what you’re trying to say?

No its crusty ! not a sign of snot anywhere !

😉

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

I’ve had it, don’t usually get colds and if I do, they last a few days. This one has lasted weeks, but never been more than tonsil irritation and a bit bunged up on a morning. Not actually blown my nose yet, but it’s just there all the time.

unfitgeezer
    Free Member

quick visit next door to work (chemist) and she says I have an allergy/hay fever perhaps !

I’ve never had hay fever before….how queer !

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Anyone had this 2 week cold thing ? what to take’ is closed to new replies.