• This topic has 43 replies, 23 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by Bear.
Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Anyone had a new boiler fitted recently??
  • RichPenny
    Free Member

i love hearing folk talk bullocks..
    accredited WB installers give no more warranty than anyone else, you can buy a 5 yr warranty for 99 at installation plus an annual service form a WB trained installer..

Well, I’m basing my comments on actually asking two different WB accredited installers and that 5 year warranty being their response. Maybe you sell it and the others incorporate it in their install price? My installer doesn’t offer this so you get the standard 2 year warranty.

totalshell

the 5yr warranty is an insurance policy available from wb through trained installers its 99
    the magnaclean and fernox magnetic filters are not inhibitors but will be much better long term than a simple flush and a litre of inhibitor

regularly serviced in the first month the filter will withdraw all the circulating crud and act as a permanent defence for your boiler..

monkey_boy
    Free Member

last march we had an old combi ripped out, a new one insalled to a new position, a fancy one with wireless thermostat all in £1,700

2 year warranty on ours aslong as the installer does the service which was £50

Bear
    Free Member

A filter will not stop the chemical reaction between the metal, merely remove the product of it. And you need both a magnetic and mesh filter combined for proper filtration.

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘Anyone had a new boiler fitted recently??’ is closed to new replies.