Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 50 total)
  • Anyone got some new Ink work? Get yer TATS ooooot
  • tazzymtb

I know there are some cool and froody* dude and dudettes with some amazing inky scribbles, I’ll show you mine if you show me yours.

*courtesy of Zaphod Beeblebrox

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Woop! A tat* thread. Some of the finest spectator sport available on STW. 🙂

I don’t have any. Too normal** you see.

** 😉 @ tazzers.

tazzymtb

ahhh but darcy tats are as common as kerry katona…you are more niche without ’em 😀

tazzymtb

arm and chest finished earlier this year

now got ribs and hip done (good lord that was cheeky in places!!)

many apologies for flabby tazzy bits…it’s not a pretty sight, but the ink is good.

next is to continue down the leg to just below the knee (about 50 odd hours of needles so far!)

tazzymtb

*waits for more flames than a flamey thing

bigblackshed

That’s very good work. Who’s your artist and who’s design?

tazzymtb

Becky Corefield at Stigma in Chester…Let her go nuts and do as she wanted with a basic design brief. She is bloomin awesome

jekkyl

jeeesh that’s some serious inking mate, looks awesome though, not any person’s name or naked ladies in sight. Why have you uploaded a B&W pic, guessing the tat isn’t?

schrickvr6
    Free Member

But what’s the meaning man? You can’t have a tat unless it’s got some super deep sentimental value. 😛 Looks good though…

Edit: Looks like blackwork to me.

CaptainSlow

Nice ink Tazz

Untitled by CaptainS404, on Flickr

schrickvr6
    Free Member

A newish one, booked in for another day/cat soon, have got another 8 hour session next Wednesday for some more dotwork too.

kinda666
    Free Member

Just checked and its been 6 months since my last one.. 🙁

tazzymtb

tat is black and shading. only in black and white as the pic was about 2 hours after finish so was redder than a mandrills bum hole

tazzymtb

But what’s the meaning man? You can’t have a tat unless it’s got some super deep sentimental value

might have something to do with family heritage maaaaan, 😉

footflaps

schrickvr6, an uncanny resemblance to our cat:

Jeff the killing machine by brf, on Flickr

tazzymtb

that is some truly awesome pussy action!

MrNutt
    Free Member

I didn’t realise there where so many sailors using this forum

tazzymtb

I didn’t realise there where so many sailors using this forum

well I’m like a true representation of the current British sea forces…….as in my navel is full of discharged seamen

timb34
    Free Member

Whilst not of the tattooed persuasion myself, by coincidence I was listening to this song about tats earlier today, from the Dropkick Murphys (Celtic Punk band from Boston). I really like the sentiments, the narrative flow and the mixture of pride and regret.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9d8SzG4FPyM[/video]

alexandersupertramp
    Free Member

Love the top hat cat 🙂

How do much tattoos cost up North per hour ?

Watch by Alpine160, on Flickr

pop-larkin
    Free Member

I know I know it’s an elephant with a curly trunk…….what do I win?

cynic-al
    Free Member

I’m thinking of a purely white tatt. Anyone got one?

Oh and tazzy I got an eccentric chainring and like it.

tazzymtb

*faints*

xx

tazzymtb

redthunder
    Free Member

pop-larkin
    Free Member

Sorry Taz but that ginger birds arm looks like its been burned!!

cynic-al
    Free Member

Cool – cheers. One step closer!

I_Ache
    Free Member

That white tat is pretty cool. Just wondering what happens when you get a bit of a tan? I take it the tat remains white but stands out more because the skin is darker?

I have been thinking of another tat for a while and want something bigger but at the same time don’t want it to stand out too much. White ink might be the answer.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Ahh we luv a tazzy tats thread..

pics not worky at worky 🙁

johndoh
    Free Member

Is it too soon for this?

M6TTF
    Free Member

Love this little lot, great ink Tazz! love the japanese work too CaptainSlow. im booked in for the 4th Jan.

cost pop north depends where you go I guess! £60 per hour where I’m booked in

kiwijohn

DezB
    Free Member

Even without the speeling mistake, that is hideous.

bigyinn
    Free Member

Im really in the NO crowd when it comes to tats, but that white one (that pop larkin thinks is scarring) I really like. Very subtle, you could almost miss that.
    I think thats what puts me off most tats, the whole look at THIS mentality.

tazzymtb

“I think thats what puts me off most tats, the whole look at THIS mentality.”

yes but when I’m a work and suited and booted I look like every other dapper gent.That’s the joy of it, it’s for me to look at and know i’ve got it, not to run around half naked for the world to see (jeebus I would never do that to the world!)

Tats, piercings etc… are also a good filter for dealing with folks, if they are going to be a but arsey about taking to a baldy bloke with ink work and bits of bone shoved through his face, they’re not the the kind of people I’d want to associate with anyway. It saves all the awkward social stuff when you have to talk to and deal with people you despise 🙂

johndoh
    Free Member

It saves all the awkward social stuff when you have to talk to and deal with people you despise

It seems to me that it is you that is making assumptions about people in order to decide whether or not you like them.

_tom_
    Free Member

I got this a few months ago as my first and loved it. Now I need more. Thinking some kind of leg half sleeve to go with this, a shipwreck and some other stuff will be added whenever my mate is free to draw up a design and get me booked in! Theres no real meaning behind it other than I thought it was fun! Looks better now its healed as well.

Wouldn’t mind some things on my arms in that awesome traditional Steve Byrne style.

Edit – and yes I’m aware it only has 7 legs before someone says it, its not exactly an accurate depiction at any rate 😛

DezB
    Free Member

It seems to me that it is you that is making assumptions about people in order to decide whether or not you like them.

Yeah, when you only read one sentence of what Tazzy wrote!

bikebouy
    Free Member

C’mon, Like likes Like eh..

I rather like Tazzys attitude (and others here) to Tat’s, clearly not for me but I admire the craftsmanship and the wearers ability to carry them off.

All good.

We are not all M&S wearing boring farts.. 😀

cbmotorsport
    Free Member

tazzymtb – Member

*waits for more flames than a flamey thing

Very ipressive work, seriously.

However i’ve never undertood that if I wore a shirt with that pattern, everyone would tell me what a bad shirt it was, but turn it into ink and it’s cool.

Not trolling, or flaming, just curious.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘Anyone got some new Ink work? Get yer TATS ooooot’ is closed to new replies.