Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Anyone got Raceface Next 35mm carbon bars?
  • rickon
    Free Member

Hi chaps,

Is anyone running Raceface Next carbon bars in 35mm? Can you comment on how tough they feel?

Cheers

Ricks

b45her
    Free Member

got them on my 2015 stereo 160SL, they feel really solid none of the unnerving flex that can be felt with the carbon renthals i’ve tried.

benpinnick

Yeah they are good and strong, no issues here.

andylc
    Free Member

I’ve got the SixC carbon 35mm bars, they feel like…bars. No unwanted flex that I can detect.

rickon
    Free Member

Tossing up between the Sixc and the Next at the moment. There pretty much the only bars that have the right rise, sweep and length that I need. Anything over 10mm rise is out, anything under 760mm is out, and I want a 5/9 sweep, or as close as possible.

The Next are a good 30g lighter than the SixC, and if they’re perfectly fine for DH runs on a trail bike – then they’d probably be ideal.

pbooker1995
    Free Member

cWhat about the Rental Fatbar carbon? They do a 10mm rise version too.

rickon
    Free Member

Saw that, but just really not a fan of the graphics. Sounds daft, but reminds me of Xmas coins.

andylc
    Free Member

For the sake of 30g I think I’d get the stronger SixC bars if you want them for everything including aggressive downhill hooning.

rickon
    Free Member

My only slight concern is whether the SixC will feel too stiff, compared to the Next.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Anyone got Raceface Next 35mm carbon bars?’ is closed to new replies.