Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Anyone got Peter Kay tickets yet?
  • topangarider
    Free Member

Got the link to the 9am release, but still in the queue. Hoping to get some (!)

Anyone managed yet?

Pook

No.

Got better things to spend my money on.

Incidentally, just how much are you paying???

topangarider
    Free Member

At the mo – sod all! Got 4 windows running in the queue. They're for my missus for Chrismas.

They're £35 each!!

rossendalelemming
    Free Member

I got some for manchester, when it didn't tour.

Got a link to the 8am early bid booking from Peter Kays website. Kept refreshing the page until the buy it button appeared, chose seating in the floor section and didn't get a ticket – sold out. went back to the beginning and all tickets had gone. The wife took over because "I obviously don't know what i'm doing" she managed to get some (that were released later) but at a cost of £100/ticket. Champagne reception etc – it'll be our wedding anniversary, so why not.

All i an suggest, is keep plugging away.
    Or Ebay!

Mark

Sorted!

Tickets obtained…

For bloody November!

allthepies
    Free Member

I'll save you the bother:-

"Garlic bread ?"
    "Chorley FM, coming in your ears"

errr, that's it.

Gary_C

Yes,got 6 for Scousepool Echo Arena.
    I know its not till April 2011,but what the heck!

tragically1969
    Free Member

😆 @ allthepies, my thoughts exactly !!

simonm
    Free Member

sorted, Sheffield Nov 2010 !! I NEVER plan that far ahead.

yamyamblade
    Free Member

sorted for sheffield!!

to tragically1969 & allthepies maybe just maybe he has written some new material in the last 5 years, i hope so anyway 🙂

miketually
    Free Member

Do you remember top loader videos? DO YOU REMEMBER?

Do you remember Bullseye? DO YOU REMEMBER?

Do you remember wedding discos? DO YOU REMEMBER?

uplink
    Free Member

My missus has just told me that we're going to see Rhod Gilbert instead because she couldn't get tickets for Peter Kay

Sounds like a result to me 😀

topangarider
    Free Member

To tragically1969 & allthepies & pook – I'll bet you miserable sods are a right barrel of laughs on a ride!

I bet you're the sort who'd rather spend all their spends on a big TV so they can stay in and never interact with other people in the real world, and have worryingly clean bikes.

Cheer up for christ's sake!

allthepies
    Free Member

>I bet you're the sort who'd rather spend all their spends on a big TV so they can stay in and never interact with other people in the real world, and have worryingly clean bikes.

How wrong you are 🙂

AndyP
    Free Member

'll save you the bother:-

"Garlic bread ?"
    "Chorley FM, coming in your ears"

errr, that's it.

bit harsh. But you can buy one of his previous tours on DVD. That way you get a 'live' show, and the same jokes as you'd be getting if you got tickets.

wheelz
    Free Member

Tickets sorted for Belfast, all done by the missus.

warton
    Free Member

by all accounts and from the interviews I've heard Is pretty much the same as always. Peter Kay did one good thing – Pheonix nights. Since then hes been pretty much terrible, reheating the same old tired routine

tragically1969
    Free Member

To tragically1969 & allthepies & pook – I'll bet you miserable sods are a right barrel of laughs on a ride!

I bet you're the sort who'd rather spend all their spends on a big TV so they can stay in and never interact with other people in the real world, and have worryingly clean bikes.

Cheer up for christ's sake!

Is that you Mum ?

chameleon78
    Free Member

Got 5 for Sheffield.
    I bet all those that dont like PK love that unfunny idiot Mcintyre!

warton
    Free Member

isn't it amazing how defensive people get when you say you don't like who they like?

its called an opinion, relax

nuke

isn't it amazing how defensive people get when you say you don't like who they like? its called an opinion, relax

Why give an opinion though? The OP wasn't asking for one. Its clear what this thread is about from the title. Just people trolling imo

topangarider
    Free Member

Yeah you can get the DVD, but not of the new tour!

nuke – spot on. I was simply starting a light-hearted thread about trying to get the tickets (was in the queue at the time), I didn't want loads of comedy experts coming on and telling me I was wrong for finding him funny!

Thats like saying the music you listen to is crap just because I don't like it!

Suppose I shouldn't have expected anything else!

coolhandluke
    Free Member

we got our last week!

the company my wife works for gets priority booking as they have seats at the place 😀

burnsybhoy
    Free Member

Got 2 for Glasgow in April 2011..Not long to wait then

topangarider
    Free Member

burnsyboy – got them for Sheffield – nearly a whole year away!

Coolhandluke – are they in a box – that'd be great!

geoffj

Since then hes been pretty much terrible, reheating the same old tired routine

With one notable exception 😆

rustielookinchain
    Free Member

Yep, got tickets for Manchester in April – can't wait 🙂

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

The topic ‘Anyone got Peter Kay tickets yet?’ is closed to new replies.