Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Photos of On-One Carbon 456 in plain RED – built up?
  • couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

Google images is drawing a blank. Surely someone has a plain red one? I know its not going to win any beauty paegent prizes 😉

One of these:

darryl1983
    Free Member

Have you checked the readers rides section of the website?

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

It’s ugly however you build it. At 250 quid who cares what it looks like, tempted myself at that price…

Rusty-Shackleford
    Free Member

At 250 quid who cares what it looks like

Me. Make it pretty and charge more.

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

Thanks darryl – yep – there isnt one single photo of a plain red on there.

Crashtest: I usually dont care about aesthetics but there is a limit.

Still very tempted. Very.

AirconAde
    Free Member

One of our guys was on one of these last night. It didn’t look bad at all. I didn’t feel the built up weight, but he was flying so it must be some good! He was saying that now the logo’ed and non logo’ed were the same price, I dunno if that’s the case or not?

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

OK – it looks like if I buy one it’ll be the only red one in the country (with a photo taken of it)!

I’m special me!

forge197
    Free Member

Here is mine, changes a few bits since then and sadly not ridden since early March 🙁 due to TI band and hamstring troubles. Still dont like my chain stay protection but it does a job.

Still I stripped a bike and popped some nice shiny bits to the 456 for when I eventually ride again.

At £250 stunning price thought it was good at £299

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/c456-built-up-with-pics

avdave2

OK – it looks like if I buy one it’ll be the only red one in the country

I bought one last Saturday after a post on here about the price drop. I haven’t seen it yet as I’m working in Dublin but I’ll be back later today and it’s waiting in the office for me.

Garry_Lager

The ones with decals look a lot better in the flesh IMO – the graphics break-up the appearance of that hideous downtube which is where all the ugly resides.

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

Thanks forge197. That looks good to me.

Hadge
    Free Member

I’ve looked at their website and just not sure about it. But the built up bike does look okay but I guess it’s how it rides really and the reports on that seem very good indeed. My Summer Season is bright orange anyway and that doesn’t bother me – too much lol.

forge197
    Free Member

Hadge – ridewise been very pleased with it just a joy to ride and fun, sadly not ridden mine since early March 🙁 injury has stopped play

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

Thanks again forge! Hope the injury clears up soon.

Only 6 left now – apparently!

Lastly – anyone onwned an mmmBop and a C456 that could comment on whether the C456 is a less “harsh” ride (only reason I got rid of the mmmBop)).

forge197
    Free Member

Cheers I hope so too, If its any help I think it’s less harsh than a Reynolds 520 Prince Albert and one with the latest 725 tubing.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Photos of On-One Carbon 456 in plain RED – built up?’ is closed to new replies.