Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Anyone got any old kitchen units or know where to get some?
  • gravitysucks
    Free Member

Hey peeps,

Shed builds coming on nicely and almost ready to start kitting it out. I’m looking for some old kitchen units that I can put in and wondering if anyone has any going or knows any where good to look.

I’ve had a nosey on ebay and am watching a couple but is there anywhere else I should / could be looking?

Stockport / Manchester based but willing to travel if not a million miles away.

Cheers all

cynic-al
    Free Member

Try freecycle and gumtree.

They’re not pricey at Ikea either…tho I sold 14 80s ones for £100 to a guy in your shoes a few years ago!

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

i’m pulling out a kitchen in a few weeks, youre welcome to the lot. It will be in Stalybridge

gravitysucks
    Free Member

Funky – could be just the ticket mate. Staly’s only about 20 mins from me.

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

Not sure what the condition wil be, probably useable though, wall and base units. You can have the worktops too, won’t be much useful lengths I dont think. I’m probably going to be doing it around late jan, early feb. Just waiting for Mrs TFM to drop our second

hammyuk
    Free Member

Wickes “take away” range – done the whole garage for around £100

matt_outandabout

Shame you are so far away – I am removing 14 kitchens next week from a timeshare complex….

gravitysucks
    Free Member

I take it your a million miles away then Matt!

I’ll drop you a mail in a few weeks Funky if I’m not sorted.

matt_outandabout

Loch Tay 🙂

gravitysucks
    Free Member

Sunday begging bump

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Anyone got any old kitchen units or know where to get some?’ is closed to new replies.