Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • anyone got an old (but working) n95 going spare?
  • mutley

the wife's is nearly dead but loves it and wants a replacement

happy to talk £££ if in good nick

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

+1

or a N96

freddyg
    Free Member
    deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Just about to get an iPhone and have an N95 8GB (with viewranger installed with disk for a sweetener, if you fancy). Not the prettiest anymore – bit bashed cosmetically but in perfect working order) – prefer to let it go to a STWer than fleabay. Also have car charger, original headset, possible even the original box. Vodafone contract phone.

mutley

darcy, sounds good

email in my profile if you're interested :O)

18bikes

I've got an N95 8GB in very tidy nick, if you want to make contact before it goes on ebay?
    I have photos.

info@18bikes.co.uk

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

18 – may be interested if mutley isn't

might be up home this weekend so i could pop into the shop

Roman
    Free Member

I am also interested in an old but working Nokia N95, e-mail me what you have.

Cheers

18bikes

mutley's been in touch, but shout an email as a "next in queue" ?

MrSmith
    Free Member

blimey i didn't realise they were worth that much.
    i have one i'm not using but it needs a new battery cover (or a piece of tape put on it every 3 weeks)
    mike. get in touch if you still need one

CountZero

If anyone's still interested I have an original N95 that works just fine, in pretty much perfect condition, as it had a clear case and a screen protector film on. It's got an 8Gb SDHC card with ViewRanger on as well. I was using it with an Orange PAYG SIM in for Orange Wednesdays, as I have an iPhone, (the Nokia's O2, but comes unlocked), but as I now have the O/Wednesday App the N95's surplus to requirements', especially as I'll be upgrading in a few months as well, so I'll have a spare backup iPhone then. Drop me an email if interested, tho' I have no idea at all what they're going for.

joemarshall
    Free Member

I don't suppose anyone has an old but non-working one that they'd let go cheap?

I have one that mostly works except I could do with some spare parts to try and fix some little niggles on it, and I don't want to pay the £100 or more that they fetch on ebay for a whole new working one.

Joe

MrSmith
    Free Member

mine is still working and i don't want £100 for it.
    broke 2 of the little hooks off the battery cover apart from that it works fine. it's currently on T-mobile. i also have an unused t-mobile PAYG card with £10 on it if needed. i can do pics but not until later as busy doing my books to send of to the accountant at the mo

speaker2animals

I got £85 off Mazuma for mine as a guide to sort of cash you can get easy for one.

18bikes

first interest has decided against, anyone else interested before this goes on ebay?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘anyone got an old (but working) n95 going spare?’ is closed to new replies.