Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • anyone got a Yeti
  • slowmart
    Free Member

I’ve has a ASR 5C for just over 4 months. Have,nt touched my TI Deluxe since and agree it’s a bike which needs you I ride it more and more.

The only issue I have had was the carbon seems very delicate. My first ride was in the rain on the Beast at CYB. By the end of the ride I had rubbed through the frame protected tape and started to wear a hole into the carbon. My local supplying shop sorted it and now I run lizard skins on both rear stays.

It wouldn’t stop me buying another one though which is the acid test. Congratulations BTW on your new purchase.

Kryton57

Nice one solman!

Post up the pics when your new bike arrives.

ruscle
    Free Member

Fantastic frame, also great warranty service as just got a new rear triangle because it cracked round the bolts at top of seat stays after a year. Only true weakness is the bearings as managed to seize all of them in 8-10 months so now apply boat grease over them. I now want the turquoise frame…

jad
    Free Member

When I said the shock bush doesn’t last long, I really mean it. It was rattly after only 6 weeks. Would recommend the TF Tuned heavy duty replacement.

andrewh
    Free Member

…my test ride of the Yeti ASR5 yesterday… …I stacked once as the bike turned quicker than expected

Oddly enough I stacked the demo bike I was on too, rode the alloy version of the one I eventually bought.
    Rode a Spark first, which was OK, climbed very well but not great in the twisty stuff. Then got on a Yeti and knew before I had even left the carpark that it felt right and that I wanted one. Think that may have encouraged me to push it a little too hard!
    Let’s see some pics of yours when it arives.

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘anyone got a Yeti’ is closed to new replies.