Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Anyone got a XS Trance?
  • PeteT

Could you do me a favour? Basically I’m after the downtube measurement (from centre of BB shell to centre of lower headset race. I’m especially interested if you’ve got an 08.

My other half’s thinking of getting one. The only problem is we can only find the XS mail order and we’d have to get it sight unseen, so we’re trying to get an idea of how it compares to her current bike (15″ Rockhopper WSD). We’ve got TT lengths, but they don’t really mean much except when you’re sitting down.

Also… if you’ve got one – how tall are you? She’s 5’2″ – 5’3″ ish.

ta,

Pete

unsponsored
    Free Member

GF has a XS trance. She’s around the same height. Fits her well. Don’t have the bike here so can’t measure.

PeteT

Thanks mate – anyone else got any opinions?

The only downside at the moment seems to be that the front end is very tall for such a small bike.

runswithscissors

Friend of mine has just bought a Giant Cypher which is the women’s version of the Trance, she is weenie, around 5′ and that fits her a treat, might be an option?

Tracey

Katie had a XS and at 5′ 2″ had out grown it, her sister is 5′ 1″ and is on a small Giant Reign, you may wll be better with a S

XS Trance

S Reign

Tracey

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Anyone got a XS Trance?’ is closed to new replies.