Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Anyone got a Windows 7 phone?
  • jools182
    Free Member

Just got an LG-E900 and not sure if I like it or not

The GPS thing seems really good, and the way it connects with my hotmail account and messenger etc

Not so sure about the marketplace though. Everything seems to cost a fair bit on there, and there is a lot less choice than on the android marketplace

Anyone got any experience of what a windows phone is like day to day?

Maybe its just a case of needing a little time to get used to it

mogrim

Not so sure about the marketplace though. Everything seems to cost a fair bit on there, and there is a lot less choice than on the android marketplace

What did you expect from an operating system that’s only been available for a couple of months?

Edit: bit negative, that comment. Wasn’t really meant to be – but I’d still have waited a year or so before getting one, however shiny it might be.

ourkidsam
    Free Member

If you’re looking for apps to buy, I can thoroughly recommend the Doofa media remote control app

…because I made it 😉

jools182
    Free Member

It was a competition win

Just wondering whether I should keep it or sell it on really

mogrim

It was a competition win

Ah, fair enough – and nice prize, too. How much do you like gaming? I’m guessing that Microsoft’s budget and XBox live should make for a pretty decent gaming platform, assuming they sell enough to make it worthwhile.

Alternatively, give it to a teenage relative for xmas 🙂

jools182
    Free Member

I do like gaming, but soon get bored, got about a 20-30 minute limit before I have to go and do something more productive

samuri
    Free Member

I like the negligee the lady is wearing in the advert.

allthegear
    Free Member

I like the negligee the lady is wearing in the advert.

Do you really mean that or do you mean you like the lady wearing the negligee in the advert? The two things are very different!!

Rachel

jools182
    Free Member

I’d say the latter 😉

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Anyone got a Windows 7 phone?’ is closed to new replies.