Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Anyone got a quiet road route from West to North East London?
  • marvincooper

I’m cycling to Earls Colne in North Essex on Friday, from Swindon. I’ve done this a couple of times before with a route going north of the M25. This time I fancy a change and I’m looking at going through London.

Does anyone have a quiet road route from West to North East London that I could take a look at? Can’t do off-road as I’m going to be on skinny wheels.

carbonfiend
    Free Member

where from west to where in NE ?

carbonfiend
    Free Member

one suggestion log in as a guest here http://www.londonphoenix.co.uk/?page_id=153 on the forum and post up your question in road section sure u will get an answer

marvincooper

Thanks, I’ll try that forum. As to where from / where to, I’ve yet to work out a route to London but as I say I’d be coming from the West, so from Reading way. Leaving London I’ll be heading in the rough direction of the M11 / A12. The Lee Valley Way would be great if it was road bike friendly, don’t know if it is though.

tobymc

Get to tower bridge and you be pretty much traffic free all the way up the lea via limehouse basin and cut. Skinny tyres will be fine.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Anyone got a quiet road route from West to North East London?’ is closed to new replies.