Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • anyone got a mk3 2 door or 4 door cortina they want to sell?
  • cannondaleking
    Free Member

As I was supposed to be handing over cash last saturday for one but when I turned up with the cash saturday morning after phoning the guy 20 mins before to say I was on my way with the ready’s I found someone else loading it up and was promptly told well “you weren’t the first one here with the cash” what a douche bag

slackalice
    Free Member

I’m sorry to hear that, from following your original thread, you were certainly looking forward to being the new owner. That particular one was not meant to be and so very likely that the next one, is the one 😀

cannondaleking
    Free Member

Cheers slackalice there is one on the road in essex but finding someone to drive me down there is proving hard. It’s a 2 door 1600 which is taxed and on the road for the same money but does need a bit of work so could be the one fingers crossed I can get someone I know to drive me down there

Speshpaul

thats a blessing, would you want to buy a s/h car off a t**t that acts like that?
    there’ll be one out there for you, the end of the show season is here so a few cars will be moving on.

unknown
    Free Member

On the other hand I once went to buy a car, had the cash with me and offered the asking price. Seller then said there was another guy on his way and he’ll have come further than me (by about 5 miles) so it was only fair to give him first refusal. I declined the seller’s offer to wait and see if the other guy bought it.

kevj
    Free Member

I know where there is one parked up in a field. Been there years.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘anyone got a mk3 2 door or 4 door cortina they want to sell?’ is closed to new replies.