Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Anyone got a Medium On One Parkwood?
  • billyboy
    Free Member

I was wondering if you could do me a huge favour?

I’m thinking of buying one but I’m a bit confused about Top Tube Measurements.

On One seem to give measurements from directly above the centre of the seat tube to directly above the centre of the head tube, whereas other companies give a measurement from the seat post to the centre of the head tube.

My attempts to guesstimate a seat post to bar measurement seem to indicate the frame is going to be WAY too long for me even with a titchy stem.

Could you do me a favour and measure the distance in a straight line from the centre of the SEAT POST to the centre of head tube?

Or even the distance from the centre of the seat tube to the centre of the handlebar and then tell me what length stem you are running?

Thanks in anticipation.

brant
    Free Member

The diagram is wrong on the website.

billyboy
    Free Member

Thanks Brant. I was thinking it must be, otherwise it was going to be longer than my Trance 29er Medium before I even put a stem on it.

billyboy
    Free Member

I have now got one. The TT measurement given (610) is from the seat post to the centre of the head tube, not from the centre of the seat tube to the head tube, as On One show it on their geometry diagram.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Anyone got a Medium On One Parkwood?’ is closed to new replies.