Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Anyone got a Felt Edict?
  • foxyrider
    Free Member

Just jumping on the Santa Cruz post bandwagon – Anyone know if any Felt Edicts are in the country and also whether the Frame only is also here? 😳

neilWalts
    Free Member

Two people had them on the TransWales. The bikes looked stunning. I think they only imported a couple in each size, and i guess they were complete bikes.

foxyrider
    Free Member

yup – the importers Saddleback now have them on their website so they are coming – but info esp on the frame only is scarce 🙂

neilWalts
    Free Member

I can tell you it’s very light, and that they put your name on it… Does that help? Oh, and the matching blue seat post looks awesome.

Nobby

There was one @ 24/12 – stunning. Didn’t get a chance to ask the rider about it as he was moving too quickly.

foxyrider
    Free Member

Yeah I rode that guys Edict up and down the event track Nobby @ the 24/12 but the Large was a bit too large – That’s the nearest I have got so far 🙂 Very light and looks fab – I have everything to built up a new one – just need the frameset!!!

shortcut

I believe Pants on this forum is selling an Edict Frame (large) it may be worth mailing him. It is a warranty replacement he doesn’t need. Not sure if he has sold it yet.

foxyrider
    Free Member

Large is too large unfortunately 🙁 I need a Medium 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Anyone got a Felt Edict?’ is closed to new replies.