Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Anyone from Wolverhampton? (Carparkingtrackworld)
  • wolfenstein
    Free Member

Hi need a bit of help, where can I safely park my car and walk shortest,safest distance to Wulfrun Hall? Goin to watch some concert next week and might end up late in the evening .cheers

commander
    Free Member

Fold street car park is good, big, outside but well lit and used so busy and udually safe. Our offices are next to it and people leave cars there overnight when training it down to london for a couple of days and never heard of any getting damaged or nicked.
    Bit funny to find but its off the ring road just past A41 roundabout and only a short walk to Wolfrun

jamj1974

There’s also the car park right outside. Although I did hear that road is being closed to traffic.

longj
    Free Member

It’s been a while since I’ve been there but there is a multi story opposite the civic Hall which is in the same block as the wulfrun. So you are looking at a few metres away.

prawny

Civic is good, as long as you’re not in a rush to get home. Fold street is a good shout too, behind leisure lakes, decent car park just round the corner.

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

fold street, or around the perimeter of west park if you don’t want to pay. 😀

wolfenstein
    Free Member

Big thanks lads.will look into suggested carparks 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Anyone from Wolverhampton? (Carparkingtrackworld)’ is closed to new replies.