Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Anyone fancy a spin belper area tomorrow?
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

Been let down on a run out to Cannock so going from s.cliff over to black rocks back along the canal. Or open to suggestions. Bout 10 ish. Uphill pace set at pootle, downhill at gravity!

MaryHinge
    Free Member

Would love to, but still nursing a trapped nerve in my neck. physio on Monday.

Will give you a shout when I get sorted. Silly little injuries seem to be a bit of a theme last couple of years.

There’s a thread on here about middle age somewhere! But I can’t remember where 😉

wrightyson
    Free Member

No worries, I’m always out and about, so definately give me a shout when your back up and running!

iain1775
    Free Member

Id be interested another time but promised to go walking with wife and little one in her new backpack tomorrow so cant make it
    Definately next time, Im in Derby, I know Shining Cliff but thats about it up that way

wrightyson
    Free Member

Ok Iain, that runs usually a couple of hrs,some of its a bit “cheeky” but I don’t take the piss, also involves 20 or so mins tarmac linking them up!

I love doing Crich Chase and then Shining Cliff, however the simple fact that it’s 2.30am and I’m still posting on here means a simple NO!

wrightyson
    Free Member

^^^^^^ 😆

iain1775
    Free Member

wrighty, any chance of a map or some directions?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Anyone fancy a spin belper area tomorrow?’ is closed to new replies.