Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Anyone experienced iphone on vodafone/O2 in calderdale
  • wl
    Free Member

Just wondered if this combination works ok – 3GS on Vodafone in Calderdale (Hebden Bridge) or if anyone has any reception nightmares to report. Or O2 for that matter – I'd like an excuse to dump Vodafone. Ta.

cp

don't vodafone have an availability checker widget on their website?

wl
    Free Member

Quite possibly – I'll check it out. Trouble is, recent cock-ups, failures and misleading/conflicting info means I've virtually no confidence in anything vodafone claim or say. Cheers anyway.

dt5714
    Free Member

I have a few colleagues at work who all have iphones on O2, they have no problems and work up and down the Calder Valley from Todmorden to Mytholmroyd. I'm on O2 (not iphone) and the only place that reception is dodgy is by the derelict pub on the way out to Callis Bridge.

cp

teehee! FWIW, i'm on 02 with the iPhone, and 02 have been fine – but then, I've never really needed to use them. GF on o2 and similar – no probs, just straight forward info. when you chat to them or change contract etc..

wl
    Free Member

Useful stuff, ta. Looks like a network switch is on the cards then.

Bosh
    Free Member

I switched from Vodafone (after 10 years) to O2 because I wanted an iPhone. This was before Vodafone announced they were going iPhone. O2 isn't bad but, in my experience, not as good as Vodafone for reception.

oxnop
    Free Member

I'm over in oxenhope and have a 3gs on o2. I can't get 3g anywhere within the valley.

It wouldn't stop me from getting one though- voice reception is fine and use wi-fi @ home.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Anyone experienced iphone on vodafone/O2 in calderdale’ is closed to new replies.