Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Anyone ever bought from here? www.cheapnorthfacewindbreaker.com
  • mastakillah
    Free Member

as the title says, seen a jacket I like. My instinct tells me it will be fake! What do you think?

maccruiskeen

Check out their Blog entries

“Northface give a pleasent smile of a woman”

“womens yellow down jacketHe pinched himself”

“north face shorts for men nor is it right”

clicking through

“The last two waste than the.Although Weiss is thirty years old appearance, but she looks nothing like, how to look also is only 20 years old appearance, plus strong self-confidence, so that he doesn’t quite handsome looks than average person also looks many, his bad luck in the family but also to set his fiancee if another woman is, perhaps had been his hook hand womens yellow down jacket, this is his usual practice, Weiss’s heart in the eternal city is a name.
    Weiss on the love songs of the women have not much interested north face coats, he may more often compared to love and follow like a shadow, will not know that Miss Su Liu Su’s heir he can not touch, afraid he would use the very means.”

I’m not sure what your concerns are here – that site looks as sound as a round rolling pound. Its a bit like Howies

binners

As well as having the worst web address in the world, if you look at the ‘Blogs’ they’ve placed down the side, obviously in an attempt to make it look legit, its just filled with placeholder text

Wouldn’t touch it with the proverbial….

mastakillah
    Free Member

Didn’t get that far! Looks like they’ve just added the word “jacket” and “north face” into very random reports!
    Now I remember why I don’t shop online.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Anyone ever bought from here? www.cheapnorthfacewindbreaker.com’ is closed to new replies.