Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Anyone else waiting for Brucey to…
  • santacoops
    Free Member

…dither up his lines in front of the nation on live tellybox? I say live, is it live? Whatever it is, he makes my sphinct twinge with his atrocious delivery these days. He may die on stage one day too. Good game Freddy!

donsimon
    Free Member

He may die on stage one day too.

I have it on good authority that he actually wishes you a very Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

So he’s a bit doddery. But I admire his desire to keep working. Am watching slack bladder on two.

brooess
    Free Member

I wasn’t planning on it 🙂

scaredypants

I bloody LOVE a bit of Brucie and the cheesy delivery is all part of the magic IMO 😆

santacoops
    Free Member

Might say something about me then, i don’t dislike him, i just have to do something else if hes in the room. Merry Xmas all. 😛

Raindog
    Free Member

Never liked him. I think he’s a ****.

scaredypants

come on raindog, you get nothing for a **** – NOT IN THIS GAME !!

santacoops
    Free Member

you get nothing for a **** – NOT IN THIS GAME !!

😆

Trimix
    Free Member

If he does croak we will have endless re-runs of him.

stumpyjon

He was a clever and talented performer in his day (1976), his day has however passed and it’s time he retired gracefully.

He was genuinely funny though when NcFly mobbed Harry in the strictly final, showed his true colours, really did not like being upsatged.

If you want to see a true professional in action watch Tess Daly, holds it together despite Brucie’s ever more frequent senile moments.

ScottChegg
    Free Member

I had a quid on with my wife that Russell Grant would be the first Strictly Heart attack.

I thought it was a safe bet.

martymac

pmsl @ scaredypants, thats a good one.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Anyone else waiting for Brucey to…’ is closed to new replies.