Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Anyone else support a team blindly even though they are terrible?
  • Pigface
    Free Member

Orioles this year are horrible, Sabres for the last 5 years have been horrible.

Still blindly follow them but it is painful

mickyfinn
    Free Member

Almost every football obsessive (I don’t mean normal ‘like a bit of football types’)

Jamie
    Free Member

I come on STW even though the forum software is terrible.

I guess that’s the same kind sort of thing.

allthepies
    Free Member

binners

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Aye, most footy fans (apart from the nuggets that ‘support Barca) have a tough time, even Man Utd fans been greetin in their bovril.

I really canny be arsed with club football nowadays, its more about transfers than actual football. But being a fan of the Scottish national team really is wearing….

theotherjonv

Of course. As a Reading fan, maybe half a dozen good seasons in 40 years of watching. But this coming one, it’ll all be different…… etc.

DrJ

What does “supporting” a team have to do with how good they are?

(Everton fan here 🙁 )

Stoner
    Free Member

Every season, the boy and I watch at least four Ice hockey matches in Morzine. In the last years I dont recall watching them win a single game.

Along the way HCMAG (Hockey Club Morzine Avoriaz Les Gets) Les Pinguins have merged with Chamonix to form a super club Les Pionniers. And they’re still shit 😀

But I love watching the game, and it reminds me of how it feels to support Worcester Warriors when back at home.

seosamh77
    Free Member

In football I think alot of people need to get over the fact that not every team needs to be barca or real or the top of the game, aye we all aspire to be there, but if you are are really a fitba fan you can find enjoyment in all levels of football. There’s a lot of despair mind you! 😆 but aye fitba’s fitba, you can appreciate a level for what it is. I’ve even been to a few junior games over the last couple of years and thoroughly enjoyed them and can see the attraction as to why some people choose to follow teams at that level.

hammerite
    Free Member

West Ham fan here. It’s occasionally great, sometimes awful but most of the time just a bit mehhh. Still not stopped me getting a season ticket to watch them or heading out to Germany this summer to watch our non existent new strikers struggle in a friendly…

Then when it comes to American Football I’m a Jags fan. It doesn’t get much worse.

fatoldgit

M.O.T.

Need I say more

fatoldgit

Oops

Double post

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Anyone else support a team blindly even though they are terrible?’ is closed to new replies.