Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Anyone else struggle today?
  • rockitman

4 of us went to Llandegla and we all struggled for pace. It felt really humid and muggy all day. Managed a couple of laps but it was hard work.

Anyone else struggle today?

Smee
    Free Member

No. Had one of those days where it all came together.

radoggair
    Free Member

Smee………..wrong, should be called Smug

Smee
    Free Member

radoggair – I was when I finished. Found some new trails too.

radoggair
    Free Member

New trails you say. You need to be showing these to me

Moses

Yep, I struggled. I was slowest on Skyline, just about managed to get around with mates waiting for me every couple of miles. No lack of breath, my legs just weren’t fast or strong enough. That’s being old & overweight & unfit, I guess.

😥

nukeproof
    Free Member

I struggled to contain my anger as some **** on an MX bike zoomed up and down on a bridleway feet away from me as I tried to deal with puncture.

molgrips
    Free Member

I didn’t even go out today. Still recovering from a bit of illness and coupled with the rain I thought I’d extend my convalescence another day.

Out tomorrow tho for sure, whatever the wather.

geoffj

Yup – but then I always struggle 😥

rockitman

I’m not the quickest myself and have quite a few days when I struggle but for us all to feel it on one day right from the start, just thought it was a bit strange.

Still managed a couple of laps but really noticed the trail litter people spoke of on here this week. Its appalling…

ozzybmx
    Free Member

I got it tight this morning , but i did the ride with water only, no energy foods, drinks or gels.

Tracker1972
    Free Member

Moses – Member

No lack of breath, my legs just weren’t fast or strong enough.

That would generally be me, so yes, most days are a struggle, still enjoy it though and at least I don’t have to spend long hanging around in the cold 🙂

samuri
    Free Member

I was great yesterday, zipped round with a 20mph average.
    i’m seriously going to struggle today having not been to bed for about 30 hours now and still working.

MrNutt
    Free Member

nukeproof – Member
    I struggled to contain my anger as some **** on an MX bike zoomed up and down on a bridleway feet away from me as I tried to deal with puncture.

struggled to contain your anger? mildly irked tantrum or hulk like rage?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Anyone else struggle today?’ is closed to new replies.