Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Anyone else not yet got their copy of the latest issue of Singletrack mag?
  • mtbtomo
    Free Member

I’m still waiting on my subscriber copy of the mag. I thought it was already out, so anyone else not got it yet either?

Drac

Sorry to hear that, as it’s a week tomorrow since it was due then contact our subs, they’ll sort you out.

If you’re getting in touch about your subscription please give us as much information as possible.

Subscription Number (if you have one)
    Subscriber’s name
    Your delivery address, including postcode
    Email address (especially if you paid online)
    Website log-in / user name
    subs@singletrackworld.com – 01706 814397

GavinB

Have you found my copy yet?

I’ve sent you two emails in two days, and have yet to receive a reply (or a copy of the mag)

mtbtomo
    Free Member

Thanks Drac, will email if nothing shows up tomorrow

Drac

Have you found my copy yet?

I’ve sent you two emails in two days, and have yet to receive a reply (or a copy of the mag)

I’m just the messenger, try calling the number above tomorrow they’ll gladly help.

roverpig

Can’t help here, but was rather surprised to get the digital version of this month’s mag for free. Bought a paper copy last month, which came with one month of free access to the MagArchive and this month’s edition appeared before that expired. So, two for one. Not bad.

Cheers,

Andy

groundskeeperwilly
    Free Member

Not got mine yet either. The last 2 didn’t make it here at all…..In fairness I did get sent a replacement for one of these (no back issues of the other were available). Fingers crossed that this issues will come soon.

kiwijohn

Jeebers. Mine got to Tasmania yesterday. Sorry.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Same here john. Must be getting priority shipping

kiwijohn

Certainly not the slow boat the newsagents used.

Stevelol
    Free Member

I’ve just got mine today, it always seems to take about a week after they go on sale for mine to arrive.

EDIT: It’s hilarious that someone in Tasmania got their copy a day before me and I live about 30 mins from where they write the bloody mag 😀

jambalaya
    Free Member

My magazine arrived a week ago.

GavinB

I phoned up this morning, and it arrived 20 mins later. Magic! 🙂

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Anyone else not yet got their copy of the latest issue of Singletrack mag?’ is closed to new replies.