Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Anyone else having lunch?
  • bowie278
    Free Member

Just finished a lovely chicken stew from the butty van down the road. Anyone else going to share their culinary delights?

will
    Free Member

4 Weetabix as a mid morning snack. Done.

Gunz
    Free Member

Tin of spicy tomato mackeral on sesame Ryvita followed by some pineapple.

Lifer
    Free Member

Hot and spicy chicken, very seedy bread (mmmmmmmmmmmmm) with some baked potato snacks and a couple of oaty/nutty/berry bars for the sweet.

SaxonRider

Carrot and celery sticks; dry tuna in a rubbermaid container; a granola bar; a small yogurt; a yoghurt drink; an apple.

Yum.

Yum.

nickjb
    Free Member

Just about to head to the fridge. I know there’s left over curry. I think that might be about it unless I go out in the sunshine

lazybike
    Free Member

Pie and mash…..

CaptJon
    Free Member

Feeling like crap so went for comfort food. Chips and beans with a big dollop of mayo.

Helios
    Free Member

Tedious buffet sandwiches – I’m in an incredibly dull workshop that is seemingly refusing to end…

midlifecrashes

Pepperoni and cheese on a toasted raisin and cinnamon bagel. Nom.

cheekyboy
    Free Member

Just had a piece of scrawny roast spicy chicken and fried rice, the bloke sat next to me was slurping his way through a bowl of goat pepper soup, his main plate was full of a spicy offal stew and pounded yam, the smell and noise made me feel quite ill.

ads678

Tin of Mushroom soup and 3 rounds of wholemeal bread!

Might go and get some m&m’s though……….

mt
    Free Member

Winter veg mixed salad (6 veg) with sunflower and pumpkin seeds, Dijon mustard dressing. Crunchy stuff.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Fishcake sandwiches and a mug of tea!

mattbee

Chicken and Chorizo sandwiches, pork pie then a big juicy satsuma for me.

spacemonkey

1 x gram wrap stuffed with tuna mayo and salad
    2 x defrosted home-made sausage rolls (big noms)

smiththemainman
    Free Member

Always go home for lunch, got stuck to far away today and had an overwhelming urge for a chippy, chips and battered jumbo, hit the spot perfecto, probably 10 years sinse had a chippy for lunch!!!

arrpee
    Free Member

Salad of smoked mackerel and blood orange, with spinach, rocket, sprouted pulses and mixed seeds.

Get me.

globalti
    Free Member

Coronation chicken with salad on a brown bap. MMMMMM.

Right now my colleague in Lagos is at a Lebanese customer’s office scoffing shawarma. I hate him.

rogerthecat
    Free Member

Plastic egg mayo buttie and a bag of crisps from the local co-op.

hels
    Free Member

I just weighed myself after 3 weeks off the bike with busyness and illness. I may never eat lunch again.

mightymule
    Free Member

Leftover kebab sandwiches (including Scotch Bonnet chilli saice)

😀

spacemonkey

Leftover kebab

Ooh, that reminds me, I had an extra large lamb kofte last night … which meant there would always be about a third left over for breakfast. And there was 🙂

zippykona

Cheese on toast. I have no idea why it is a million times better than a cheese toasty.

ronjeremy
    Free Member

Homemade coconut madras dahl thingy, with slices of homebaked madras gammon, (cooked in pot with dahl, then roasted in over smothered in leftover madras paste)

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘Anyone else having lunch?’ is closed to new replies.