• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Anyone else had trouble using ParcelHero / UPS??
  • mtbtomo
    Free Member

So, a couple of weeks ago I posted a bike frame with some wheels in a small cardboard bike box. I put in the dimensions and the weight and was quoted around £22 by ParcelHero (using UPS).

Today I get an email from ParcelHero telling me that UPS have audited the parcel and my parcel was actually 52kg in weight and so they want to charge me another £53 for the ~44kg supposed weight difference between what I entered on their system and what they claim the parcel weighed!

I think I would have had some quite serious issues getting the box up the stairs to my front door at 53kg!! Or indeed the collection driver getting it in his van.

There is some caveat they quote about volumetric weight, but surely if I’ve entered the correct dimensions, correct weight and had a quote, then if UPS want to charge more then it is ParcelHero’s lookout because they misquoted me? Anyhow, if I work out the volumetric weight their figures don’t stack up either.

Anyone else had problems with ParcelHero or UPS?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Anyone else had trouble using ParcelHero / UPS??’ is closed to new replies.