• This topic has 23 replies, 23 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by DT78.
Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Anyone else get a telephone book from Rose Bikes today?
  • chakaping
    Free Member

Catalogue arrived in post (probably because I bought some brakes from them), it’s actually bigger than the latest Yellow Pages.

I don’t have a wonky enough table to prop up with it!

honourablegeorge

Yep, same massive lump yesterday.

I’ve convinced myself there’s nothing in it I want

PJM1974
    Free Member

I must check them out…German online retailers seem to be the way to go right now, in spite of the tanking pound.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    scaredypants

I don’t have a wonky enough table to prop up with it!

[url=http://www.rosebikes.co.uk/article/park-tool-bow-saw-saw-1/aid:248943]Might take a while, teeth look a bit small[/url]

curlie467
    Free Member

Aye, its a bigun alright!

RustyMac

Got on here too, bigger than the combined size of my local BT phone book and yellow pages!

ratadog

They did a 2 for 1 deal for me. One for Rata Dog, and one for Dog Rata, if you see what I mean.

stanfree
    Free Member

I about shat myself when I heard It coming through the letterbox , some cracking gear In it . Makes me even more angry with Canyon for there poor aftersales service when you see what Rose sell there stuff for and there delivery charges are also lower than Canyon.

paulwf

3 of them arrived at our house. Nothing to do with signing everybody up on Facebook with them to get £10 vouchers 😀

boxfish
    Free Member

I couldn’t open my front door properly when I got home because of the humungous catalogue wedged in the way!

Northwind

Kind of insane considering I’ve only ever bought from their website tbh. Not impressed.

(though I’ll forgive them as they sent me a nice bowl with my first order)

OTOH I imagine it’s made everyone who gets upset about big CRC boxes die of fury, so that’s probably progress.

pete68
    Free Member

check out page 966. Who’s a happy boy!

toxicsoks
    Free Member

I’d rather they sent a PDF download instead of a small bit of Brazilian rain forest. Maybe they could make a donation to some sustainable woodland project.
    Bloody ridiculous, ah tell thee!
    check out page 966. Who’s a happy boy! – well, at least we know who got the wood…..

oldgit
    Free Member

Here to, and this ones in English.

chives
    Free Member

My missus just checked out page 966, and is now demanding to know why I don’t resemble that chap after cycling through the winter months. I generally have to tie some string to my todger in order to be able to find it again when I’ve been out for a few hours on the bike. Is this a blatant germanic slight to make up for previous lacklustre performances on their part (don’t mention ze voor..) 🙂

Crell
    Free Member

Yep. Pointless waste of a tree. Straight to recycling.

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

Found mine on my doorstep today 😕

It weighs a ton.

cinnamon_girl

Yes, another person getting a fright when it landed on the doormat!

I’ve used them several times for clothing and have been extremely impressed. It’s nice to see what other girlie clothing manufacturers are out there and they do ‘plus’ sizes too.

DrP

Got mine too – how impressive does ‘rose bike world’ look though???
    Is that all one shop, or is it a corner of a shopping centre or something?
    Also, I didn’t realise they make their own frames – the AM ones look sehr tasty….

DrP

zangolin
    Free Member

3 copies here also.

Junkyard
    Free Member

1 never biught a thing from them I am confused..unopened as I am skint

timidwheeler
    Free Member

[My missus just checked out page 966, and is now demanding to know why I don’t resemble that chap after cycling through the winter months.]

My goodness, that is an impressive bump. Mr TW is now glued to my Mum’s exercise bike

paul4stones

What’s the bike the chap is riding on p266? Looks interesting.

DT78
    Free Member

Well I think its great, spent an hour flicking through it last night. Reckon it will be kept and referred to regularly till the next one comes. Their bikes seem to be great value but I don’t like the looks.

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘Anyone else get a telephone book from Rose Bikes today?’ is closed to new replies.