Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 112 total)
  • Anyone else feel completely hacked off, fed up
  • emma82
    Free Member

and just downright angry. I don’t feel very well, bank holiday has been massively boring waste of four days spent doing bollox all thanks to the rain, the motor home sprung a leak, half the kitchen floor is tiled cuz my dad fell ill half way through (I’m not moaning about that actually, it’s just added to my woes). It hasn’t stopped raining all weekend, I’m beyond skint and all my husband wants to do is yell because he’s fed up too. And to top it all off a know it all member of my family noticed my front tyres were nearly illegal (they are, I hadn’t noticed) and proceeded to go on and on and on and on and on and on about it.

And to finish it all off I’ve got patchy fake fan because it won’t come off properly so looks like I’ve got a skin condition, a massive spot on my chin and an in growing hair on my leg that’s really sore and my period won’t go away. Ive had to have two weeks off pole dancing because my chest/back muscles went into spasm because ive been dancing on a suspected cracked rib and im going out of my mind not being able to go. I really, really think it would help me immensely if I could punch Anneka Rice full on in the face. Why the hell have they dragged her out again?

👿

tazzymtb

I’ll join the completely hacked off club. just about ready to walk out of my life all together and go and live in a cave as a hermit, wiv a beard n everyfink.

flippinheckler
    Free Member

So you’ve come on hear to be cheered up 😯 I know how you feel and weather ain’t helping also knackered and drained from a day of drinking in the sunshine and not looking forward to work tomorrow.

donsimon
    Free Member

I really, really think it would help me immensely if I could lunch Anneka Rice

Pics?

emma82
    Free Member

There is nothing that could cheer me up, I am feeling evil and I’ve still got to sort the washing and bedroom and work stuff for tomorrow. Might get another glass of wine in me before I give that a go though

Edit: god damn sodding predictive frigging pain in the arse predictive text

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

There is nothing that could cheer me up,

Not even this?

Autem, illegitimi non carborundum!

hugor
    Free Member

Lol. I thought I had a shit weekend. Made me laugh.
    Got this mental image of you pole dancing with your period.

eyerideit
    Free Member

Sounds like someone needs a hug.

emma82
    Free Member

Can’t see anything CFH?

Hugor ewwww but true-always dangerous to pole dance when on a period, especially if you flash your bits and your pully cord is on show – not happened to me but have *ahem* seen it :/

tazzymtb

hugor- that has just made my day thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou 😆

cinnamon_girl

Yep! Life is currently challenging and almost 10 weeks with no bikey. 🙁

flippinheckler
    Free Member

emma82 just choked on my tea that description has brought up all kinds of images, and reminded me of a joke with a punchline. “please let it be a teabag” 😆

cynic-al
    Free Member

pulley cord

Thanks, made me smile, I am a misery just now too 😐

muddydwarf
    Free Member

So what, you’ve all been having time off – i’ve been in bloody work all day!

…go and live in a cave as a hermit, wiv a beard n everyfink.

RustySpanner

I’ve driven 1000 miles in six days, been on two rides where I’ve felt awful ‘cos I’ve struggled to keep up, had a massive row with her indoors, cleaned up several loads of cat puke and my fuel bill is exceeding my wage.
    My clients keep dying, I’ve started smoking again, my forks are knackered and the entire cast of Shameless have moved in next door.
    On top of that my football team couldn’t score in the Ritz, I’ve broke a bone in my foot and it’s bleeding raining again. And the Ice Cream shop in Llanberis has closed.

Not a happy Spanner.

my2ndlogin
    Free Member

I don’t even know who I am anymore.

emma82
    Free Member

Rusty your clients keep dying?

flippinheckler
    Free Member

My clients keep dying

That would be great if you were a funeral director 😀

donsimon
    Free Member

I’ve broken a bone

🙄

RustySpanner

Yeah, I’m a care worker.
    Lost two in the last fortnight – one to cancer and one to, well, old age would cover it.
    Not very professional, but they were both lovely people and it’s really upset me.
    And yes DS, even my spelling has gone downhill.

mikey-simmo
    Free Member

My clients keep dying,

Undertaker? That is a risk.

emma82
    Free Member

Ffs, now the Internet has gone really slow and the second I get in the bath I need a pee. God damn it I’m not getting out.

flippinheckler
    Free Member

Pink Bath Water!

Sorry, all great here.

Even the rain hasn’t dampened spirits on our long weekend in the Lakes with famille STR – the sun shone yesterday, which was more than we expected, seen some beautiful scenery and had a bloody good time with the family.

All in good health, slightly merry, watching girly flicks with the girls, new truck parked outside the caravan, just been given a 6 month contract (self employed, so that’s good). I can’t actually think of anything crap at the moment.

bigG
    Free Member

I’ve had a flipping great long weekend. Weather has been smashing, trails dusty, short sleeves have been the order of the day.

Got a couple of cracking rides in, been out for lunch with the wife twice, played with my daughter, convinced wife that a balance bike is the way forward for the littleun, been to the cinema, museum trip, done some gardening.

Have watched some of the coverage of the jubilee stuff, with mixed results.

Overall a smashing time, sorry it’s been a bit grim for others, rest assured I’ve had shit times too, it does get better most of the time

emma82
    Free Member

Well sorry you two but just bog off and start your own happy clappy thread and keep away from mine. only gloom allowed .

No pink water flip-pulley cord remember!

slowoldgit
    Free Member

*Rises hand*

Me too, looking out through the rain at a lawn with knee-high grass and thinking perhaps I could get around to it sometime.

*And wishes the cheerful people would go somewhere else*

billysugger
    Free Member

My clients keep dying

That would be great if you were a funeral director

Or a dyslexic hairdresser.

punch Anneka Rice full on in the face

“I’d buy that for a dollar”

burt
    Free Member

hmmm. take a quick look at a couple of stickys on the bike forum, there is always someone worse off
    misery loves company

kingkongsfinger
    Free Member

Well, hope this cheers you up. Not sure if any of you are really,completeley hacked off. Poor soul

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

I logged in to start a pointless whining thread but you have beaten me to it so I will join yours.

Saturday morning I was due to meet o bloke to get some bits so I could fix the car but instead went to watch my god daughter swim. Fine with the swimming and she was brilliant but can’t get the car bits before and it didn’t finish until gone 1pm when the guy had gone home. All for 4 damn widths of the pool.

Saturday afternoon wasn’t actually too bad.

Sunday morning ride was okay but I mistook “Back by 2pm is fine” which she said for “Back by 1pm or I will stare at you all afternoon”

Later Sunday afternoon I start doing stuff and I get a call from my crying Mum saying my brother has had a massive fit and was in the process of dying. She is on a train on an interrupted holiday in Scotland and I drive to meet her near my brother. Just to clarify, I am bitching about my brother nearly dying, not the interruption to my plans. Stay t6he night at Mum’s place and drive back in the morning.

Monday wasted doing nothing but with the nagging thought about my brother and no news except ‘He is comfortable”. Monday night I tripped over a dozen Brakespears Triple so decided to empty them so no one else tripped over full bottles.

Today, woke up feeling bad and got worse on the ride where I was more of a dribbling idiot than a riding god. Home and did little. Still no change for my brother. Wife decided that Steel Magnolias was not the sort of play I want to watch tonight so I suggested she went with her daughter.

I am now sat alone at home with 10 little Duvals (Well 7 now), the realization that my problems are trivial and that I can not do anything about the problems that are really worrying me.

Oh well, at least I have STW. Sorry in advance if I upset you or start blathering. (6 now)

Cheers

emma82
    Free Member

Kinkong/burt – both very sad yes but this is just a general moan thread. No need to jump in on the high horse. I’m perfectly aware that other people have it worse and to be honest I genuinely have some massively shit issues going on at the moment, but as I say, this thread is just a general moan, not a search for people to prove they are better than the rest of us because they post a sad picture or make reference to some sad event from another thread.

Sandwich

This cord, does it have a penalty for improper use sign?

emma82
    Free Member

Yes, a smack on the knob warning sign for improper use sandwich.

tazzymtb

ahhh I see Emma82 has studied at the Lady Daneforth finishing school for young ladies and learned lesson 21 “a swift kick to the knackers” for all impolite gentelman behaviour.

burt
    Free Member

whatever, if you think having four days of rain, a spot, a period and not having any money is worse, then so be it, probably your hormones playing up a bit.

seosamh77
    Free Member

This thread needs a bit of bob! 😀

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaGUr6wzyT8[/video]

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

All the “ladies” I know who went to finishing school have been utter, utter filthbags. 🙂 (Well, apart from one….!)

seosamh77
    Free Member

think this sums up how my weekend went! 😀

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 112 total)

The topic ‘Anyone else feel completely hacked off, fed up’ is closed to new replies.