Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Anyone else been waiting ages for stuff from Ribble?
  • chakaping
    Free Member

I knew they were slow, but ordered more than a week ago, email said dispatched Monday and still no sign.

Duc
    Free Member

I think they may be having some issues – my stuff arrived day after ordering (Tuesday this week) but the despatched email got sent today
    Just never order from them if you’re in a hurry and have very low expectations of when it will get delivered – that way you won’t be dissapointed – to my mind there’s a reason that they’re cheap !

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Ribble = Dribble

carlos
    Free Member

Waited 10 days for some road pedals, wasn’t in a rush for them which was just as well. Good prices on stuff if you can stand the delivery

solarider
    Free Member

In my experience:

Merlin = Next day
    CRC = 2 days
    Ribble = 5-7 days

They are slow, but also often the cheapest.

tinribz
    Free Member

Merlin = Next day
    CRC = 2 days
    Ribble = 5-7 days

Ti seatpost arrived yesterday. Ordered it 8th Feb.

But then it was from Taiwan. Tracking said Beijing International Airport 15/02, and that’s all it said, still does….

andyl
    Free Member

Bugger. Waiting for my bike stand and was hoping it would be hear by the weekend 🙁

chakaping
    Free Member

Apologies to Ribble for unfairly tarnishing their reputation – turns out parcel was with neighbour since last Sat and wife had forgotten to tell me.

🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Anyone else been waiting ages for stuff from Ribble?’ is closed to new replies.