Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 42 total)
  • anyone else been haveing bad luck??????
  • thedyslexic1
    Free Member

over the past 5 days i have been having the worse luck ever. i was changing my cranks on my mmmbop and it ended in the bb being cross threaded!!!! then on saturday my breaks on my pickup went costing over £400!!!! then today at work luck was on my side for a change as i got my new company car which was really nice as A6’s are. then with only 120miles on the clock bang into a pri*k which thinks it is ok to park at the bottom of a slip road!!!!! now i have no private car or work one and a painful neck and a massive cut arcoss my knee 👿 at least it is my bad luck for a while hopefully.

rant over

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

That has bugger all to do with luck.

hopster
    Free Member

Right nothing to do with luck. Bodged mechanics and not paying attention when driving doesn’t qualify for bad luck.

iDave
    Free Member

how does someone like this ^^^ get a job which comes with an A6?

j_me
    Free Member

Pretty tough brakes. Although might get worse when you company gets a whiplash claim.

project
    Free Member

bang into a pri*k which thinks it is ok to park at the bottom of a slip road!!!!!

Did you not notice the big blue lights flashing, the stripes and 2 police officers sitting in the car then, they usually park on slip roads.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Natasha off of corry!!

thedyslexic1
    Free Member

it was a german lorry driver and i can sell snow to the polar bears hence the A6 and i would say that all that in five days is bad luck??

iDave
    Free Member

so you didn’t see a stationary lorry? what bit of that is ‘luck’?

Alejandro
    Free Member

But can you sell water to a well?

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

I dont really think you could sell snow to polar bears either.

Where were you looking to not see this truck?

thedyslexic1
    Free Member

over my right shoulder onto the motorway as you entering a motor way any way the police said it was his fault as it is a no stopping zone. i am a sales rep and selling/driveing is all i do so polar bears watch out!

thedyslexic1
    Free Member

no i carnt sell water to a well because the well has the upper hand up less it was in a long dry spell in summer???

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

So you drove into the back of a truck because you were looking backwards?

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

Nonsense. Sheer and utter nonsense. What do you sell? I just want to make sure I never buy anything from you as your dishonesty makes my skin crawl.

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

So not only are you a piss poor driver, you carnt spell either

mikewsmith
    Free Member

I though my day was bad then I read a story about a cocky as f*** saleman who crashed his A6 into a stationary lorry. Everything seems better here now.

If you were after sympathy try HERE

Kevevs
    Free Member

I love you, you are obviously taking the piss out of all the manly bullshit testosterone blatantly on view on this forum. I read that in the really gay voice that it was intended. I commend you.

thedyslexic1
    Free Member

power tools, stanley items, and other fastener iteams and i was entering the motor way checking my blind spot but i am a piss poor driver(along which basic english grammer skills hence the stw profile name)

johnners
    Free Member

Jackanory.

shoei
    Free Member

Not just me having a crap time then.
    letter arrived last week from the DVLA telling me i’m not allowed to drive due to my medication for MS.
    time to start the fight to get the license back.

djglover
    Free Member

If you have a problem, and no one else can help.

Call SURF MAT

thedyslexic1
    Free Member

mikewsmith tried them and they just put the phone down and if you think it is bullshit you didnt have to comment. also how am i being cocky as i havent said any thing about other people on this forum along with the fact i havnt comment back with comments like “if you think it is bullsh*t i can prove it here pictures have i?. Also, in the thread if you think that i have said anything out of order you are more then welcome to get it deleted, as i have just though my luck isnt that bad to be looking at the samaritans wedsite!!!!

i am more of a pri*k then a co*ky saleman thankyou very much 😯

thedyslexic1
    Free Member

shoei sorry aboutt that it makes things like mine look like sand on a beach….hope you get it back

thedyslexic1
    Free Member

hopster
    Free Member

Anothew STW forum user doesn’t get the resonse they want and goes off on one. Nothing new there then. You are never going to get an sympathy out of us lot on a Monday night.

Is there a cheap Mmmbop being sold then as he threads are **** in the bottom bracket? Don’t want one just asking.

thedyslexic1
    Free Member

well if you pay for postage you can have it. it is like new only ever been rode once and a good bike shop could get a recoil insert for it as i have just orded a new one.

mrsgrips
    Free Member

Well I feel for you td as I’ve had a crap day. I’ve made some choco-chip cookies yesterday tho and you can have the few I didn’t burn.

And where do you get the snow that you sell to polar bears? Can I have some delivered for Christmas? 😉

thedyslexic1
    Free Member

if you buy over 10 ton you get a free sledge

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

I’ve had bad luck too. Washing machine broke last week, then the PS3 stopped working and now a warning light cone on the car and by all accounts (so Google says) it is a £1500 repair job (dynamic stability control gubbins). And the car is just 7 months out of warranty.

Shitdamnfuckarsebuggertwat

Spongebob
    Free Member

thedyslexic1 – Member

over the past 5 days i have been having the worse luck ever. i was changing my cranks on my mmmbop and it ended in the bb being cross threaded!!!! then on saturday my breaks on my pickup went costing over £400!!!! then today at work luck was on my side for a change as i got my new company car which was really nice as A6’s are. then with only 120miles on the clock bang into a pri*k which thinks it is ok to park at the bottom of a slip road!!!!! now i have no private car or work one and a painful neck and a massive cut arcoss my knee at least it is my bad luck for a while hopefully.

rant over

I thought you were going to say you got fired. Then you discovered one of your children has an incurable terminal disease and you were about to be made homeless.

Sorry to soumd unsympathetic, but whatever happens, there is always someone worse off than yourself.

We all have episodes of minor bad luck, but just look around you FFS!

The car will get fixed, the neck and knee will get better and you now have up to date serviceable brakes on your private vehicle. You also have the luxury of monthly pay cheques to pay for your brakes and to have the frame of your bike repaired/replaced.

Think: Glass half full!

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

yes, but who gets the frame?

thedyslexic1
    Free Member

who ever wannts it. i also no that there is always someone worse of then me and i didnt really like the “Then you discovered one of your children has an incurable terminal disease” has my sister has a child with Cystic fibrosis and has already loss one with it so. and the rant was more about being pi*sed off. i was also after no sympathy as shit happens just wanted to no if anyone else was having a spell of bad luck

ononeorange

To be fair, it is easy to feel sorry for you, reading all that. Perhaps just not quite in the way you intended, that’s all.

hels
    Free Member

But back to the original post – surely what you need to do now is play a Country and Western record backwards ? Your wife will come back, your dog will come back, and your pick-up truck will run real smooth…. (sorry couldn’t resist)

mrsgrips
    Free Member

10 tons is a lot…not sure it’ll fit in my back garden…maybe 5tons? and I already have a sledge. Maybe a reindeer instead?

jools182
    Free Member

I have no job
    My car won’t start, or flattens the battery trying to do so
    My central heating packed up
    My monitor died 3 days ago
    My PC now won’t boot up
    I won a HTC deisre (yay) and it packed up (boo) fixed now though 😉

And today’s Ironic Post award goes to TheFunkyMonkey. 😛

So not only are you a piss poor driver, you carnt spell either

simonralli2
    Free Member

I think what we can all gain from this thread is the knowledge that God clearly is not an Audi driver 🙂

KINGTUT
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJl_E4ARmEM[/video]

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 42 total)

The topic ‘anyone else been haveing bad luck??????’ is closed to new replies.